Gulaal

Gulaal 29th April - Kesar doesn't care about her?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

reemg

reemg

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I love Gulaal it's an absolutely amazing story!
After watching the episode of where Kesar saves Gulaal from the water i was amazed. I really don't understand what goes through Kesars head sometimes? What do you guys think?
I know Kesar's reason is because of his Vasaant brother but how can he not see how much Gulaal loves and cares for him lol .. sometimes I just don't get it.
Anyways so I was just wondering what do you guys think ?
How do you lot think Kesar will find out the truth as to why Gulaal kept the murder a secret ( Vasants dream ) .. do you think he will find out and apolgise to Gulaal and will Gulaal be able to forgive him?
and also do you guys think Kesar is falling in love with Gulaal?
if so omg that would be an amazing story Smile

so yeah guys sorry i'm new to this but i always love reading your guys comments especially Gulaal so please reply back and let me know what your opinions on the show and what turn it may have and how you guys think will happen in the show. Thank youu

A big hug from London xx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBritukaprithvi-Amri-heerhoneypickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal 29th April - Kesar doesn't care about her?" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
He wants to feel nothing for her but he cant, he wants to hurt her and he does but hurts himself in a way as well when he does

Also i find that he doesnt even want Gulaal to know he in a way still cares for her - no wonder the cover up of how he hurts her time and time again esp yestterday with i would save anyone if a enemy

What Kesar felt back then for her still remains, but he doesnt dwell on it and tries to hide it unknowly and forces him

Unconditional love is what they have

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoonyummoBB-Swetha-ritukaprithvi-Amri-heerhoney

reemg

reemg

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

He wants to feel nothing for her but he cant, he wants to hurt her and he does but hurts himself in a way as well when he does

Also i find that he doesnt even want Gulaal to know he in a way still cares for her - no wonder the cover up of how he hurts her time and time again esp yestterday with i would save anyone if a enemy

What Kesar felt back then for her still remains, but he doesnt dwell on it and tries to hide it unknowly and forces him

Unconditional love is what they have

yeah your absolutely right :) btw i always read your updates their amazing .. in london not many young people like me watch star plus etc but i'm like the only one out of my friends that do.. but yh sometimes you actually learn a lot of things from shows like gulaal  :)

i dont understand why Kesar doesn't try to find out why Gulaal did that though? He just keeps on hating her without trying to find out the reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBB

reemg

reemg

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

After watching the episode of where Kesar saves Gulaal from the water i was amazed. I really don't understand what goes through Kesars head sometimes? What do you guys think?
I know Kesar's reason is because of his Vasaant brother but how can he not see how much Gulaal loves and cares for him lol .. sometimes I just don't get it.
How do you lot think Kesar will find out the truth as to why Gulaal kept the murder a secret ( Vasants dream ) .. do you think he will find out and apolgise to Gulaal and will Gulaal be able to forgive him?

so yeah guys sorry i'm new to this but i always love reading your guys comments especially Gulaal so please reply back and let me know what your opinions on the show and what turn it may have and how you guys think will happen in the show. Thank youu

A big hug from London xx

come on guys replyy backkk Cry

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

A big hug from London xx

come on guys replyy backkk Cry

If anyone starts watching this show im sure no one can refuse it.. yep Gulaal will forgive him no matter what, but one thing im worried here is that when Kesar wants Gulaal's love she may refuse just because of the culture n their family.. 
Reemg Kesar is already madly in Love with Gulaal, its just he does not realise it just because of the past, n misunderstandings he is having.. but as we saw the way he look at her really shows his Unconditional love for Gulaal Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Amri-arti07

reemg

reemg

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

If anyone starts watching this show im sure no one can refuse it.. yep Gulaal will forgive him no matter what, but one thing im worried here is that when Kesar wants Gulaal's love she may refuse just because of the culture n their family.. 
Reemg Kesar is already madly in Love with Gulaal, its just he does not realise it just because of the past, n misunderstandings he is having.. but as we saw the way he look at her really shows his Unconditional love for Gulaal Smile

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Gulaal would take her time to forgive him to make him realise what he put her through?
Also when I see Gulaal i'm starting to think that she also is in love with Kesar the way she looks at him but she again doesn't realise it either ..
i think she might reject the love at first but slowly realise that she's in love with him too..
all i'm worried about is talli .. i mean as annoying as i had found her to be she seems to be gulaal's only support at this moment will she have a conflict with Gulaal? hmmm lol

reema x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nasbdritukaprithvi

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

ya  it's a nice story kesar has every reason to love gulaal he has always considered gulaal as his wife  he has grown up with deep feeling for gulaal though he has some resentment but his love is intact and at times surface wen he sees gulaal secretly ???..he has build all  his relations with  one person???he  befriend only gulaal ?he cared only for gulaal  ?.he hated only gulaal ??.he loved only gulaal...basically there is no one else in his life except gulaal he cant take her off from  his mind even for a nanosec??..same is the case with gulaal he is her only reason to live ????whatever she may say but day and night she thinks about him ??..but her perception is not clear ... but let see wht hapeen in future  ???..all in all its a  good story amazing starcast amazing cinematography and music ??I totally love this serial

Edited by arti07 - 01 May 2011 at 1:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tk157ShirinRKesariBlueMoonKrisha123ritukaprithvirfak-fan

Krisha123

Goldie

Krisha123

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

A big hug from London xx

Hi Reemg,

Welcome to this forum, even I am new here, everyone is friendly here and everyone's emotions are taken care of here. The crowd out here is highly sensitive to others viewpoints and feelings...but sometimes I don't know whether I and a few others like me are understood out here or not.

Gulaal is fantastic show no doubt. Your question as to what goes through Kesar's mind ...and you don't get it...let me try and explain my view about it. Kesar's character is defined and written as such...His whole life and world has been Gulaal after Vasant's death. His love for Gulaal is beyond definition. Can you imagine what can happen to a young guy who feels he has been kept in the dark by the one and only person he cares about in this world the most? Obviously he feels betrayed...yes, he knows Gulaal cares for him, but he can't help himself, it hurts so deeply...because it hurts most when the people whom you love and trust most betray you.  Agree Gulaal loves and cares for Kesar, no doubt but in a different way. Till now she has looked at Kesar as only Vasant's dream. She is looking on Kesar as a emotional support in her life even now. She has no feelings of love in any other way for Kesar.As far as Kesar finding out the truth I do not know how the CV's are going to show it. Coming to the apology part...you think that Kesar should apologize to Gulaal but why do you think so?? We all know why Kesar is behaving with her like this and even Gulaal will eventually know. Believe me when Gulaal comes to know of the truth she will truly understand why Kesar was behaving like this with her and will empathize with him and will probably try to justify her reasons to Kesar for doing so. I feel the burden of forgiving lies on Kesar's head...it is for Kesar to forgive Gulaal...considering that she hid the reason for his brother Vasant's murder from him and the entire family.

As for Kesar falling in love with Gulaal, I can say right now he definitely has deep feelings for Gulaal, both Kesar and Gulaal understand each other than anyone else. But the chance of him feeling and exploring to find out what more Gulaal means to him is covered by what he thinks is her betrayal. I would say he has not been given a chance to explore his feelings for Gulaal as of yet. Once he does and once even Gulaal starts being honest with her feelings there will be any love story.

Even I am a woman...I feel for Gulaal too, but let's face it for whatever her reaosns she hid the truth of Vasant's murder. Vasant was her husband for only 2 months...but to Motaba he was a son for 24-26 years maybe more. What about the feelings of Motaba, Panba Kesar and others some day they will know the truth. I am waiting for that day...then what will happen?? Has Gulaal ever thought about it? For me the magnitude of hiding the truth of Vasant's death is much bigger than the small ways that Kesar is hurting Gulaal.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShirinRAbhi4uKesariBlueMoonNeil-fanritukaprithvirfak-fanarti07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.