Gulaal

:: New thought about Gulaal-Kesar-Talli!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I'm sure we've all seen yesterday's episode, which I loved btw. I have to say Talli was amazing, I always thought she was a selfish one LOL don't get me wrong, that's just the way she comes off as but obviously she isn't like that, on the contrary she's very caring, especially towards Gulaal and she's not as "bimboish" as I thought, she does use her brain on more than one occasion HAHA! (Just being mean LOL)

Anyway I was thinking that when or if Talli hears about what Jamna Kaki had to say about Gulaal's age and loneliness and how Kesar and Gulaal need to have a husband and wife's relationship now that Kesar is older, judging by the way Talli was sticking up for Gulaal yesterday, I'm guessing she might get the thought of her and Kesar out of her head and instead think of bringing Kesar and Gulaal closer? I mean Gulaal has always looked out for her since she was small, its about time she starts to do the same for Gulaal, though she already does, she still needs to see the bigger picture. Should Talli do this for K&G ... or be a bimbo and day dream about Kesar D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBHarpreet.M-Amri-Shell16sirjee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: New thought about Gulaal-Kesar-Talli!" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I really hope that does not happen. I don't want her to look like a saint and I think K-G should happen naturally anyway.

Edited by *Reemz* - 30 April 2011 at 7:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
That's true, even I want Kesar-Gulaal to happen naturally, Talli doesn't have to bring them together but she doesn't need to be the bone in the kebab LOL also I really don't want Talli to turn into a negative character, that's just gonna be a topping that spoils the dessert! 
Kesar and Gulaal are meant to be...Talli...well she spoils it in my POV!

ritukaprithvi

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
The way Talli sees Gulaal is lovely and cares for her and also sees Kesar as well - so she is close to both and if i had to put down a person who i think will see that there is something more between Kes-Gul then i think it would be Talli, so she gets the idea and also backs of knowing this as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92maybe-just

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
to be honest i want talli to stay away from kes-gul...kes-gul relation doesnt need anyone let them found their love themselves...talli is unnecessary ...u know two in company and three is crowd Confused

Edited by arti07 - 30 April 2011 at 7:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanritukaprithvi-Amri-

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

.u know two in company and three is crowd Confused

Ditto there sister, Talli needs to understand this somehow, whether its through JK's taunts or if Talli herself sees the chemistry between Gulaal-Kesar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBarti07

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
yup Talli is not so selfish as we thought.. She is too innocent..

but i really dont want Kesar & Gulaal to have a husband n wife relation just because jamuna kaki is forcing them to do so, i want real love to happen between them, Naturally... Just Kesar-Gulaal n Lots of Love.. Heart Day Dreaming
hope the maha episode on 7th may, will clear all the misunderstandings Kesar is having.. Smile

arti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummoBB

yup Talli is not so selfish as we thought.. She is too innocent..

but i really dont want Kesar & Gulaal to have a husband n wife relation just because jamuna kaki is forcing them to do so, i want real love to happen between them, Naturally... Just Kesar-Gulaal n Lots of Love.. Heart Day Dreaming
hope the maha episode on 7th may, will clear all the misunderstandings Kesar is having.. Smile

finger crossed 

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.