Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hooray...Just read an article which says kesar will start having feelings for gulal.Everyone in the family will go out for some function but kesar will stay back to take care of her

But the sad thing is they are trying to get kesar & talli married.Some are for it & some against itAngryAngry 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cookies10yummoBBreemgritukaprithviFawadiliciousHarpreet.Marti07....Poojie....pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kesar to have feeling for gulal" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hmm yeh I read that too. Can't wait to see Kesar taking care of Gulaal! Hopefully this means no Talli either!

Thank God for characters like Jamuna Kaki. I'm sure she will oppose the marriage :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciousritukaprithvidevashree_h

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Talli and Kesar being together or even married together would not come easy, one he is married its not like they can just break it and be easily done with it and also does Kesar want to break it - thats the question

He sees Talli as a friend, can he really at some stage say he doesnt want this marriage and Gulaal, and i am sure at one point there has to come a point where Kesar says this - he wants this and the marriage to work and so on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoonyummoBBFawadiliciousritukaprithvi

Fawadilicious

Goldie

Fawadilicious

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
hey thats awesome news...it means we r gonna hav more gulsar close scenes Embarrassed
Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Well at least we get to finally see some more Kesar-Gulaal scenes, hopefully the scenes will be kinda romantic and sweet, I mean Kesar is going be a caring husband at last, so the CVs should make the most of this opportunity, it probably wont come again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciousritukaprithvi

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
thanks for info ! link please!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Sauris thanx dear Smile

Wow thats something i've imagined last night after watching last night's episode Big smile
I hope he take great care of her... Day Dreaming
And as Neil said.. there are so much Drama to unfold...
Waiting for Monday desperately Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviarti07

reemg

reemg

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummoBB

Sauris thanx dear Smile

Wow thats something i've imagined last night after watching last night's episode Big smile
I hope he take great care of her... Day Dreaming
And as Neil said.. there are so much Drama to unfold...
Waiting for Monday desperately Wink

Hey :) do you know which article is?
do you have a link i wanna read it :D :D haha lol xx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.