Chandragupta Maurya

Now Veer Yatra Ahead!! =)

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww 😳

As from always I have been so much eager about Yatra's... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

especially in historical soaps.. 😳 missing those yatra's in PRC 😭  Those were beautiful days...it always brings smile to my face πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Now...bak to CGM!! πŸ˜† Yatra ahead..it will b dhamakadar... now they'll b amazed to see how much Chandragupt has managed to learn in his short absence from Gurukul... 😳 can't wait to see the reactions of the evil group 🀣 comeon air the episodes fast..i am getting really imaptient to see more πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myanu10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting 4 the veer yatra...😍
sameera_ori thumbnail
Yes ppl even iam eagerly awaiting the Veer YatraπŸ˜›...but before that i wanna see todayπŸ˜‰ How Chadru πŸ˜‰ tackles the evil group😑. Remember he asked Guru Chanakya for one days respite where he wont stop Chandru from taking his badla. πŸ‘
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cant wait for veer yatra and ambhik's defeat
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg!!!.. I was thinking the same... Whenever they mention veer yatra I am reminded of the yatra in PRC where he met Sanyogita... But it wont be the same here... He is too young... But I am eagerly waiting 4 this yatra... want to see all the adventures and development of CGM in it...

Both PRC and CGM rock...
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: myanu10

waiting 4 the veer yatra...😍

yup me too eagerly! πŸ˜ƒ
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Yes ppl even iam eagerly awaiting the Veer YatraπŸ˜›...but before that i wanna see todayπŸ˜‰ How Chadru πŸ˜‰ tackles the evil group😑. Remember he asked Guru Chanakya for one days respite where he wont stop Chandru from taking his badla. πŸ‘

he is tackling him well... πŸ˜† its getting interesting...i so much longed for this twist of coin from d first day i saw ambhik walking with ego..nd now my wish is granted...so hapy πŸ˜ƒ
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

cant wait for veer yatra and ambhik's defeat

yup ambhik gonna get defeated...nd his guru already smells te defeat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssbn_siddhi

Omg!!!.. I was thinking the same... Whenever they mention veer yatra I am reminded of the yatra in PRC where he met Sanyogita... But it wont be the same here... He is too young... But I am eagerly waiting 4 this yatra... want to see all the adventures and development of CGM in it...

Both PRC and CGM rock...

awww!! ❀️ πŸ€—   good old memories of days tat were just fantabulous :) πŸ˜ƒ 😳

@ nidhi2013 just saw yur like.. πŸ€— miss yu sis!! 😳
rinku4u thumbnail
Yup  minzy... it will another "khazane ke khoj" types ... v good to see you after 2 yrs ...😊😊😊😊😊😊