Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Awww Embarrassed

As from always I have been so much eager about Yatra's... LOL LOL

especially in historical soaps.. Embarrassed missing those yatra's in PRC Cry  Those were beautiful days...it always brings smile to my face Big smile Hug

Now...bak to CGM!! LOL Yatra ahead..it will b dhamakadar... Approve now they'll b amazed to see how much Chandragupt has managed to learn in his short absence from Gurukul... Embarrassed can't wait to see the reactions of the evil group ROFL comeon air the episodes fast..i am getting really imaptient to see more LOL LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

myanu10malwica2Amor.-Swetha-malinnhave-a-dreamrinku4uMoner_RadioKissOfDeathnidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now Veer Yatra Ahead!! =)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myanu10

Groupbie

myanu10

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
waiting 4 the veer yatra...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24*Dakoo_Minzy*

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Yes ppl even iam eagerly awaiting the Veer YatraTongue...but before that i wanna see todayWink How Chadru Wink tackles the evil groupAngry. Remember he asked Guru Chanakya for one days respite where he wont stop Chandru from taking his badla. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Moner_Radio*Dakoo_Minzy*

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
cant wait for veer yatra and ambhik's defeat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

ssbn_siddhi

Groupbie

ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Omg!!!.. I was thinking the same... Whenever they mention veer yatra I am reminded of the yatra in PRC where he met Sanyogita... But it wont be the same here... He is too young... But I am eagerly waiting 4 this yatra... want to see all the adventures and development of CGM in it...

Both PRC and CGM rock...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Moner_Radio*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myanu10

waiting 4 the veer yatra...Day Dreaming

yup me too eagerly! Big smile

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Yes ppl even iam eagerly awaiting the Veer YatraTongue...but before that i wanna see todayWink How Chadru Wink tackles the evil groupAngry. Remember he asked Guru Chanakya for one days respite where he wont stop Chandru from taking his badla. Clap

he is tackling him well... LOL its getting interesting...i so much longed for this twist of coin from d first day i saw ambhik walking with ego..nd now my wish is granted...so hapy Big smile

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

cant wait for veer yatra and ambhik's defeat

yup ambhik gonna get defeated...nd his guru already smells te defeat LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.