SAUDAMINI?????????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mayur_shanak

IF-Dazzler

mayur_shanak

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

is she really dead but how who killed her plz tell me bcoz meine last wohi dekha tha jab saudamini n that bua was gng in the car n when Avanti knows all the truth plz tell me the story in short can sum1 do that plz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAUDAMINI?????????" in Maati Ki Banno forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayur_shanak

IF-Dazzler

mayur_shanak

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
no rplies plz guyz rply na

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
she is dead for sure.

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_shanak

is she really dead but how who killed her plz tell me bcoz meine last wohi dekha tha jab saudamini n that bua was gng in the car n when Avanti knows all the truth plz tell me the story in short can sum1 do that plz

saudamini died after falling off the terrace.. 
she was being thrown out by all.. thats when she ran up to terrace and threatened to do something bad.. avanti went up to help bring her down .. but saudamini got mad and lost her balance after trying to let go of avanti, while dying she cursed avanti and threatened to snatch vikram away.. now her ghost is roaming around the house, it has entered kishu's body...

this was my mini update...I hope it brought u upto speed..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_shanaksouroj

mayur_shanak

IF-Dazzler

mayur_shanak

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DmLovesSantu

she was being thrown out by all.. thats when she ran up to terrace and threatened to do something bad.. avanti went up to help bring her down .. but saudamini got mad and lost her balance after trying to let go of avanti, while dying she cursed avanti and threatened to snatch vikram away.. now her ghost is roaming around the house, it has entered kishu's body...

thank u so much

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DmLovesSantu

thank u so much
Wink ur welcome

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Dmloves Santu  or anyone  Pls can u tell me why Saudamini is hated so muchConfused. What has she done. Why does Vikram hate herConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.