India-Forums

SAUDAMINI?????????

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

is she really dead but how who killed her plz tell me bcoz meine last wohi dekha tha jab saudamini n that bua was gng in the car n when Avanti knows all the truth plz tell me the story in short can sum1 do that plz

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
no rplies plz guyz rply na
Vedika126 IF-Rockerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
she is dead for sure.
iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_shanak

is she really dead but how who killed her plz tell me bcoz meine last wohi dekha tha jab saudamini n that bua was gng in the car n when Avanti knows all the truth plz tell me the story in short can sum1 do that plz

saudamini died after falling off the terrace.. 
she was being thrown out by all.. thats when she ran up to terrace and threatened to do something bad.. avanti went up to help bring her down .. but saudamini got mad and lost her balance after trying to let go of avanti, while dying she cursed avanti and threatened to snatch vikram away.. now her ghost is roaming around the house, it has entered kishu's body...

this was my mini update...I hope it brought u upto speed..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_shanaksouroj

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DmLovesSantu

she was being thrown out by all.. thats when she ran up to terrace and threatened to do something bad.. avanti went up to help bring her down .. but saudamini got mad and lost her balance after trying to let go of avanti, while dying she cursed avanti and threatened to snatch vikram away.. now her ghost is roaming around the house, it has entered kishu's body...

thank u so much
iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DmLovesSantu

thank u so much
Wink ur welcome
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Dmloves Santu  or anyone  Pls can u tell me why Saudamini is hated so muchConfused. What has she done. Why does Vikram hate herConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index