Someone slap Damo plzzz

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can d CVS show savita slapping damo for once!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick of this drunkard a** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does he thnk of himself ?  n What he thnks of his wife as his foot HUH!!!!! 😡  Tat wife who spent 30 yrs of her life with this a**hole who adjusted wid his alcholism ,taken care of his family; to tat woman he is showing danda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What nonsense r these pathetic Cvs showing?  Is this d way to treat ur wife? 

I wanna see savita taking tat danda n giving a tight punch on his groin & stamping  his 🤬  & he shld b left wid pain... Grrr 😡

Plz Cvs give tat old lady sum respect for God sake!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lexuslover thumbnail
 I agree .Thank you for this post .

I am so shocked to see so many are saying it is funny . Will they like it if Archana is hit with a stick by Manav for giving up the baby without asking him .? At least Savita did not do that .

Will they like it if their husbands hit them in their old age if they refuse to cook ?

If this is funny , I will want to see Manav running with a stick behind Archana on the roads , giving her whop whop whop on the bums for giving up his baby without asking him . Even this will be funny . And Manohar should slap Sulochana's fat bums for encouraging her stupid daughters all the time . That will be funniest of all .

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously that old man really needs a whack.. i wish he had rasika for a wife.. then we wld see him cooking in kitchen and telling "madam khana ban gaya"

he has never really cared for her... she was crying her heart out when his stupid bum was vomitting blood... shld have ran after him, with a danda then saying.. stop drinking... may be that wld be funny to watch...

wat is his role? really? never participated in bringing up the children.. never seen him worrying for vandu even during her marriage ( it was shravani whose money were used .. even without asking her ...and that girl didnt even make any fuss about it .. ) , or after her marriage etc...
all he does is Bappa teek kar denge.. even god helps those who help themselves...
it was savita's efforts which got manav out of jail.. this dumbo will vsit him and tell him bear it its all god's doing...

How can CVs show such demeaning scenes... if it was done to any younger generation women , talks of feminism would come up and plp would take offense.. becs she is old and little mentally unstable and apparently doesnt approve of archu .. its looks funny?!!
shards.. he needs to KISS savita's ASS instead of archana. archana is an insufferable bitch who likes to give away kids on a whim...

i hope damodar falls dead... better savita without a husband than one like damodar...

and we all know, savita was humoring damodar. remember how she sent damodar to JAIL for locking her in the room???? 
so if savita really GETS down and dirty, that drunkard doesnt have a chance. and those who dont know that are humoring themselves.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shradha thanks for the topic...It was truly needed as first CVs show this disgusting drunkard A** raising a stick to his old wife to order her to cook...Here we have bunch of feminist women who only support their fav Archana...Forgive her...Want damo to beat the crap out of Savita who has not only taken care of this womiting drunkard ass but remained married to him, had 3 kids with him and raised them all by herself..No respect for this woman..

If ULM one day raises his hand @ Archu he will be bashed and trashed in this forum...God forbid if that happened..

CVs if u r reading this forum pls show Damo having respect for his wife who has been loyal to him and his family...If ArMan has to be a package deal than so does Savita and Damo..

I even am OK with Tiya's suggestion...Kill Damo and let Savita be a widow..She does not need this womitting mouth of a husband who constantly is abusing her verbally and emotionally...He is constantly kissing Archu's silly A**...May be if he put that much energy & efforts in kissing his own wife's A** he would get somewhere.,.

Manav should smack Archu everytime she makes a wrong decision or runs to Ks to solve their problems..Mannu needs to be more strong just like Damo and his stick to Archu...Than I want to see all those feminist what they have to say..Grrr

Savita, I dare you to Shove that Stick up Damo's you know what 😈 I will be sooo proud of you for doing right by the jerk of a husband 👏
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago

bloody useless s***er

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God the CV's sense of humour is just unbelievable. Why, WHY would you slap a slightly mentally unstable, depressed, broken woman? Especially one who is has supported you through thick and thin?
jnawaz thumbnail

Please refrain from bashing characters of the shows, as it is against IF COC.

Topic Closed.
PR Dev Team