Are salvatore brothers doing right thing?

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first post on TVD forum.😊

Are salvatore brothers doing right thing by saving Katherine each time. Inspite of the fact each time she has broken there trust by deceiving them. But still whenevr she is in problem they reach there to help her out.

For latest example Damon helps Katherine by providing vervain and she returns the favour by Klaus's bidding by turning Jenna in to vampire.

So my ques is Salvatore brothers knows that Katherine is evil and she can do anything for her benefit and she is not going to change herself so easily. Then why they help her out each time and add-on to there problems. Are they still attached to her emotionally? Why do they dont take lessons from past???

p.s- i have drolled 2 pages but i didn't find any topic on similar subject. I am sorry if such topic is already discussed over here.😊

Sanjna

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice post partner... and congo for the first post here πŸ‘

Salvatore bros are mad... πŸ˜† they are always there for Katherine the evil... maybe they are still attached to her like you said... and she has something for what everyone likes her and falls in love with her even if she is evil... 

But liking this cause it's making the whole story more interesting πŸ˜†

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't really know if they're right or if they're wrong but they've seen a change in Katherine-and so have the rest of us. Yes, she does do things that harm the brothers although they've helped her out, but that's well..Katherine. She looks out for herself.

But through all that, it's pretty clear that she feels bad afterwards and she isn't really that bad at all. She cares. 
She may not be trustworthy all the time but she will if she's not in danger and will follow through out on a promise. 

So, i guess it depends on the situation and when or how they save her or help her out. 

-Jot. 
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know right!! and everytime katherine used to be like ... no damon dont leave me here u need me .. or to stefan she used to say the saem i used to be like oh god no .. pls dont trust her again ... leave her ... lol
HPmaniac thumbnail
😊nice post...
S n D have saved K's life twice (if I'm not wrong)
First was when they had captured her and cud've killed her,but they dint,instead trapped her in the tomb...and said that was a better punishment than being killed...I did wonder at the time if that was the real reason or was it because, like you said, they still had an emotional attachment with her...I'm still not sure abt that...

Second time,when D gave her vervain...I think it was because he needed info on Klaus...which she gave...she did help them a little...
what she did with Jenna was wrong...but that's not new...she'll always think of herself first...