The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Are salvatore brothers doing right thing?

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
This is my first post on TVD forum.Smile

Are salvatore brothers doing right thing by saving Katherine each time. Inspite of the fact each time she has broken there trust by deceiving them. But still whenevr she is in problem they reach there to help her out.

For latest example Damon helps Katherine by providing vervain and she returns the favour by Klaus's bidding by turning Jenna in to vampire.

So my ques is Salvatore brothers knows that Katherine is evil and she can do anything for her benefit and she is not going to change herself so easily. Then why they help her out each time and add-on to there problems. Are they still attached to her emotionally? Why do they dont take lessons from past???

p.s- i have drolled 2 pages but i didn't find any topic on similar subject. I am sorry if such topic is already discussed over here.Smile

Sanjna

Edited by sanjna4 - 29 April 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I don't really know if they're right or if they're wrong but they've seen a change in Katherine-and so have the rest of us. Yes, she does do things that harm the brothers although they've helped her out, but that's well..Katherine. She looks out for herself.

But through all that, it's pretty clear that she feels bad afterwards and she isn't really that bad at all. She cares. 
She may not be trustworthy all the time but she will if she's not in danger and will follow through out on a promise. 

So, i guess it depends on the situation and when or how they save her or help her out. 

-Jot. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i know right!! and everytime katherine used to be like ... no damon dont leave me here u need me .. or to stefan she used to say the saem i used to be like oh god no .. pls dont trust her again ... leave her ... lol
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Smilenice post...
S n D have saved K's life twice (if I'm not wrong)
First was when they had captured her and cud've killed her,but they dint,instead trapped her in the tomb...and said that was a better punishment than being killed...I did wonder at the time if that was the real reason or was it because, like you said, they still had an emotional attachment with her...I'm still not sure abt that...

Second time,when D gave her vervain...I think it was because he needed info on Klaus...which she gave...she did help them a little...
what she did with Jenna was wrong...but that's not new...she'll always think of herself first...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top