•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

yesterday me and mom  were at someone's house, my mom was waiting for something, we were sitting in the main room.  Out of nowhere we hear screaming and yelling, the ladies daughter had stuck tissue paper in her ear for some reason, and her dad came down to the main room and started yelling at her and hitting her, i walked out of the house, bcuz i couldn't bare seeing this guy hitting this 5 year old. I felt really awkward, i was about to stop him, but i shouldn't interfere in their problems, epecially when the girl's mom was there.

i just had to share this, i couldn't sleep properly yesterday. being a girl myself i felt 10 times worse thinking about it!

What would you have done?

u did exactly wut i would do....... i can not believe people who would abuse their childern like that>

thats so sick..a 5yr old, sooo sad, cant believe some parents do that.... just becoz sumone is younger than u o helpless, that doesnt mean u get the right to abuse them. there r better ways 2deal wit situations like this, rather than abusing.

krazee_gurl i knw wat sort of situation u must have been in, u must b feeling bad n guilty dat u cudnt do anything abt that, though u knew it was wrong.

thats sick

u did the right thing

i agree with best friend and swit_shygal tooo....

i dont undrestand how can popel beat up their won child ..

they ar so cute

i am disturbed right now

i canimagine yas condition

dont worry

i hope her pappa will realise and hug her

oh i feel so sadddddddd so bad things r happening in this world and i think u did right thing to just walo out of there because if u say something it get more a problem and keep going from there.
that is very sad ðŸ˜­  I myself get disturbed when I go to a store and I sometimes see parents losing their cool with their kids and spanking/hitting them.  It's a tough situation to be in and witness too b/c you obviously can't tell someone how to behave with their own kids even though it is wrong.

Like swit_shygal said--just b/c they are younger and helpless it gives parents no right to inflict harm on their kids and there really are much better ways of dealing with it. 

if i was with my mom i wouldnt do nothing cause my mom would be like so angry if i interfered

but if i was by myself I would yell at him like "what the hell are you doing !!!let her go !!!"

But most of the time i dont think b4 i speak so i would have started yelling at him

your right though...you controlled yourself and thats cool

thats so sad ...how would a 5 year old will know that its not rite for them.

I would have done the same wat u did karzee, but my mom would  have said somthing to them for sure....

How can anyone do that to thier own kids?!😭

I don't know what it would have been like standing there watching all this...Now i can think I would have gone and yelled at him at everything..but at that moment u freeze..U'r just too shocked to react!!

It's good u kept u'r calm....I think I would have stayed out of it too..I wouldn't go there...someone who can beat up their own kid like that..wouldn't think before hitting an outsider's...I'm not brave enough...To tell you the truth I WOULD HAVE TOLD PAPA TO GO AND PUNCH THAT MAN ...BAAAAD!!.....but if he wasn't there...I don't think I could go there...

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 19 years ago