Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations to all the other winners as well...and thanks to everyone for their kind comments and lovely thoughts esp Saba (a little faith). It was fun participating in it...and it was fun reading all the entries.

Edit: Forgot to thanks NJ for organizing the contest and all the hardwork put in as well as the Sig makers πŸ‘
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eee! The results are up!

A hearty congrats to all the winners, a group hug to all the participants and huge love to the voters...aaand cookies all around! Wow, did I just give cookies out to not one but everyone?! *shakes head in dismay...then shrugs*

A bit of inside information on my win (best title) for all those who care - I was totally miffed with the final title. I was running out of time and when I pasted my final entry in a PM, that was when I realised I was title-less. At that moment, all I could think of was what I have now and dishearteningly I sent it off. But looks like it paid off! =D

NJ: Honestly woman, you do get to the point fast, duntcha? *rolls eyes*

Siggie makers: I lubs them all! Thankies! 

Now I'm off to stalk some wondrous writers!
WildestDreams thumbnail
Congratz to all the winners...Lovely siggies by Jaanu,Zunni and Kaju :D
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~~!!Congratulations Guys!!~~

Congrats Wafah, mulan, jenifer, ssroomani, khahani for winningπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ€—

and Congrats to all the participants as well, for giving them a tough competitionπŸ€—

an_k ; natashu ; amail1601 ;  lola610 ;  heezy ;  ..kiran.. ; ItalianPrincess ; maris08 ; Fantasia ; sugaryanu ; dashingtusha13 ; lovetocomment

@the CCs - thank you for this awesome contest, and please do continue holding such events

Thanks a lot

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to the winners!
Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Though I didn't win, the votes I got meant a lot to me.
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A warm congratulation to all the winners as well to all the other participants! All of your entries were a treat to read!πŸ‘

Now coming to my wining speech πŸ˜† πŸ˜† *cough* *cough* Thank you: "Smileyface amail1601 sugaryanu ssroomani jiya_angel niru273 lola610 Armaan-KSG  Ahsima naamteeg samrutha _Salma_  ParaDiseMb" ' Thank you so much for taking the time to read and vote for my entry, it means a lot knowing that you guys enjoyed reading and thought that my story was worthy of an award!  πŸ€— And also thank you to those who have pressed the 'like' button!

@ a little faith: Thank you for the individual review, I am glad the story served its purpose! :D

@ Seert: I see someone's become quite fond of the colour pink :P and YO...it is your prime responsibility to listen to my whining and moaning so quit complaining. And I am glad you like the new title thank youuu! I had no time to proof read the story let alone come up with a good title. NJ thank you so much for adding it to the results table, I appreciate it.😳

Finally NJ...without your dedication and encouragement (read *cough* threatening message's about saving her izzat as a CCπŸ˜†) this competition wouldn't have been possible! Seriously you have done an absolute brilliant job with this competition everything went accordingly, and if it wasn't for you my participation wouldn't have been possible; you know how much I pestered you πŸ€—  

@ Signature makers: All the Sigs look fantastic!      

Phew I am done πŸ˜† and have just realised how badly I have abused the phrase 'thank you'😳

Take care :)

Edited by khahani - 12 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the participants and the winners !πŸ₯³

This was an awesome contest! It was fun to read the stories fitted for the chosen excerpts. Looking forward to the next one, eagerly πŸ˜ƒ

Special shoutout to the writer of entry# 13 - You did an awesome job!πŸ‘πŸΌ The excerpt you chose was a tough one (I tried to write on it too) and you made it really interesting to read...  Kudos to you!

@Wafah - I'd love to read what happend to the hero and heroine of coincidental concurrence..πŸ˜‰   If you decide to write, pls let me know! πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to see you all again in the next contest!

Edit:  Forgot to thank NJ and siggymakers for all the hardwork!  You were awesome! 
Edited by 10on10 - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 10on10

@Wafah - I'd love to read what happend to the hero and heroine of coincidental concurrence..πŸ˜‰   If you decide to write, pls let me know! πŸ˜ƒ

It really was my first time participating in a writing contest, and I'd never thought of it...but if I do I'll definitely let you know. Thanks...

..kiran.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 10on10

Special shoutout to the writer of entry# 13 - You did an awesome job!πŸ‘πŸΌ The excerpt you chose was a tough one (I tried to write on it too) and you made it really interesting to read...  Kudos to you!

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked it 😳 And thanks for the votes!!

@ Wafah above:  Me too, me too!Your story was outstanding!! ⭐️ 

ahsima thumbnail
πŸ‘Congratulations to all the participants πŸ‘ 

Each one of yours story were different and interesting..

a special wishes to ssroomani, it is his story which made me to read the remaining stories

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘