Chandragupta Maurya

& the ball goes ... over the boundary 4a SIXER!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
first of all sorry sorry sorry frnds i am late ... thats bcoz ... i missed 1st 30mins of Epi .

now quickly ...  my points .. Episode was grtt ... every thing was taken care off .. there is  v much improvement in dialogues though bloopers are there .

first positive thing which  we saw today about Dhananand ..is that he was a v v careful person as a ruler ... hadnt he been then he wouldnt have caught dat lady & got her beheaded den & dere .

& a negative thing  abt Chanakya was .. He took full opportunity of the situation &  requested , Adhidhira to train CGM . Actually these are not negative  traits  but  signs of a v clever person which He was . and i was  v happy to see that Chanakya is not been portrayed as God here  but human Clap who is witty  & acts according to situation, like he forced CGM to leave that place after seeing  the soldiers approaching  & by his orating skills he managed the situationClap. this is a real KING-MAKERSmile

Another important thing that grabbed eye-balls today is the growing  emotional  bond between C & CGM ... Clap its awesome .. if teacher  was the best  then disciple was also par-excellanceSmile & i guess teachers always love to teach  them  who has the urge to learn Clap

Chanakya  did his duty silently  of requesting Adhidhira without letting CGM know . & saving CGM's life as  father figure Clap

3rd  was CGM's entry in d Alma matter & saving Aambhik .. from principal to give him a big -blow himself Clap & as far as my eyes predicted.. the principal also understood there is a foul-play but ... gave CGM the opportunitySmile

Now  Acharya Chanakya's Lessons ..

1.Every Big acheivements when achieved, the sacrifices made to achieve it becomes  trivialSmile

2. Limitless eveything is bad  Smile

3.  Will -power  & strengthening  of mind & soul is everything  , then physical strength becomes secondary Smile

4. Human's most important  ability is his  wit  & power of judgement which animal dont possessSmile

5. Everyone has his/her definite role to play in this world We cant cross that fine line Smile

6. Destiny has its plans & we are nothing in front of destiny Smile

Today is true sense  the episode proved Guru is above God & parents too .All say Parents are above God . & Guru is above parents coz parents give us birth . But Guru makes us able , so that we can lead a successful life.   truly this Shloka has a spiritual meaning

"Gurur Brahma Guru Vishnu Guru Devo Maheshwara Guru Sakshat Param Brahma Tasmai Shri Gurave Namah"Clap

BLOOPERS:-(courtesy-Bhargavi)

Akal - buddhi

Kafi - paryapt

Zindagi - jeevan

jaan - praan

Sauda - vyapaar

Yaad - smriti

Tezi - sheeghrata

Kareeb - nikat

Maut-Mrityu

Rushi  today u made me remember somebody Clap miss him in dat way v muchCry rather themCry

Manishjii .. & Sooraj ji ... these  mild gestures of eyes which we see in your superlative acting that's bcoz both of You are theater actors .. & its par-excellenceSmile. Aambhik was looking good today 4 a change . &  Purushdatt & 3 students were good Smile

TOTAL NOT TO MISS EPISODE
Clap & 3 starsStarStarStar

Edited by rinku4u - 30 April 2011 at 1:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

palak_lrl_remixRBO_AddictManipadma-Swetha-Amor.Ritu278Historylover.Comics_Music.Moner_RadioKissOfDeath*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "& the ball goes ... over the boundary 4a SIXER!" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
agreed with ur points rinku
waise u hv said it all so i hv left nothing to say but 1 thing 
rushi is improving day by day as an actor n m loving it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Yes rinku Di!!!!
I agree... The epi was awesome...!!!!!
Everyone's acting was gr8...!!!!
But the bloopers... I wish the CV's r more careful Abt them in the future...

rinku4u

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Gr8 post RinkuSmile...Truly ''C'''s presence of mindClap..CGM back in action at GurukulBig smile...Ab hogi Aambhik ki dhulaayiOuchOuchOuch

rinku4u

palak_lrl_remix

palak_lrl_remix

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
undoubtedly a very well written episode..i liked the scene when c urged cgm to leave the island..c's explanation that everyone has a specific role to play in a war was terrific..n then cgm's entry in the gurukul was Partyi felt as if acharya sukhdev might be wondering ki iss par to sachmuch dev kripa hai..ROFL

Edited by palak_lrl_remix - 30 April 2011 at 1:46am

rinku4u

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Ati Sarvatra varjate... zarroorat se zyada har cheez buri hoti hai...i'm listening this dialogue from my Dad since my childhood...and now after listening it in Acharya Chanakya's sweet sugary voice, it has become priceless (that doesn't mean that my dad's voice isn't goodWink LOL).

I loved the expressions of Rushi when he was leaving his prashikshaks...proper amount of grief...neither more nor less.Clap

I loved the way Acharya chanakya caught hold Cgm's hand and dragged him to leave the place and said " yeh mera aadesh hai Chandragupta!" A simple dialogue but very powerful...i loved it.Smile 

About technical aspects...I loved the sound effects during "Dwani Bhedan"...it was clear, loud yet pleasant...awesome job done by the post-production guysClap 

Overall, as usual a brilliant episode.Clap

And, I am extremely excited for the 'pratispardha' b/w Ambhik and Cgm Tongue 

Love,
BhargaviSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.rinku4u

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely post rinku

cant wait for the pratispardha now b/w cgm n aambhik

rinku4u

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Wow rinku. Superb. Sagar's should appoint u as productn manager.

rinku4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.