Writers Corner

serials do reflect real life s feelings

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poongo88

poongo88

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone...
    I read this forum everyday, but never commented on anything...
    Today i felt like sharing this to you all because what happened in todays episode and precap for anandi happened to me in different situation... i used to think serials are hype, also it wont happen in real life and feeling or crying for serial is height of madness... but serials do reflect real lifes feelings..
     I cried in the same way as anandi cries in the precap when my boyfriend left me... many people says anandi is so dumb and not questioning jagya... some times we cant question our loved ones since we know that it might hurt them and they ll go further away from us... 
    As jagya and anandi me and my boy friend loved each other so much for 4 years and he left me because of his mom, i was not able to question him or force him to be with me...all my friends scolded me badly for being dumb to him... i din want to be aggressive... love should be natural and it should not come on anyones compromise or recommendation...now i moved on with my life...  here the situation is different but pain is same... dadisa, bairon might force and bring back jagya but he ll be not the same jagya playing flute aroung anandi with so much loveConfused 
     And also many says that anandi should dump jagya and achieve, but people anandi never got anything she wanted, as a child she wanted to study but din get education then she made up her mind to settle down with jagya happily now she din get that too... what happiness wil anandi get by achieving... sometime we never get what we needConfused 
      I wonder how many wil feel like me for her,because many are in rage and wants anandi to achieve... even i do wish the same...
      I know this is just a story but was not able to stop feeling for anandi... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "serials do reflect real life s feelings" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top