Gulaal

29th April - My love for you wont change (Kes-Gul)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Before i start, can i say i am so proud to be british today, to see so many ppl gathered to witness the royal wedding of the century shall i say and to see ppl come together for this occasion is wonderful and Kate looked stunning, i must remember that she is not Kate anymore but Prncess Catherine or Duchess of Cambridge as of now

She looked so stunning, and that dress was beautiful - she's always been so simple and that simplicity is what makes her more beautiful then she is, and so like yesterday Kesar was enchanted by Gulaal's beauty, then today the world was enchanted by Our new Princess EmbarrassedSmile and not only that since Kesar also had a gust of wind through him, we also saw wind gusting on Kate as well as she stepped out her car and her veil on her face - what a moment WinkEmbarrassed

The episode starts of where it ended yesterday, Kesar and Gul looking at one another and also avoiding looking at one another and Gulaal breaks the eye contact and seems conscious of it,  and then tries to get up but it seems like she has hurted her ankle, seems like Kesar does attempt to move but its like he is deciding whether or not to and he does when he sees she cant seem to get up and Gulaal just looks at him, and i like how Kesar says he will massage it for her and she doesnt say anything but tries to move her foot so he can and he does and she is pain alittle and then he extends his hand, you know i wish i can say so much about this scene but it has to be seen and to feel it and exactly get into the moment and how it comes across Embarrassed

The hand scene was nice so nicely, the warmth sun shining and so on, with their hands meeting, can i say that i think Kesar was eagerly waiting for her hand WinkLOL 

Talli calls them to the lake and starts playing with water, and says afterawhile that if she did drown in water will he come and save her and he says no LOL 

Gulaal and Talli out in the boat as we saw in the SBS vid and so on, and the local man tells them that this lake is deep then it seems etc and obviously Talli not heeding anything and Gulaal is taking in the open sky and air and everything, seems like there is no form to get - Gulaal says this is the form isnt it, to bring me and Kesar here and see all this and she did this all for her - Gulaal asks her

Kesar seems to be looking at Gulaal as she is riding out and smiling, as Talli splashes her with water and so on

Talli takes a big jump it seems and jumps in the water, obviosuly hoping Kesar would come but like Kesar says she knows how to swim and its when Gulaal jumps in as well that Kesar seems alerted more and then when Talli says Gulaal cant swim, Kesar jumps into action...

Kesar saves her and carries her out and Kesar does seem in a shock - like he is on edge naturally more like shaken by it and pleads Gulaal to open her eyes and so does Talli and that local man comes again and says i told you not to go out there and so on and tells them to take her to some person i expect a medical village person and he says they are lucky that they brought her in time otherwise it would have been so serious, and Kesar has anger flash in him and looks at Talli and walks out and Talli goes after him and says do you have idea what could of have happened, her life could of been over, and what was the need to do this sort of prank etc and then Talli asks him a question that is sure to get an reaction that Kesar cant answer or handle - 'That he cares about Gulaal so much' and all Kesar could do is walk away and says dont talk rubbish...  and says he doesnt worry or care about her - which we all know is a lie

Again we see that suppress pain and anger that Kesar has, that has not been opened and liek he says its been years he has kept it inside, and to let it open - who knows what could happen and so on

Kesar cant handle what Talli (got to give it to Talli, she is one that doesnt give up and i feel she needs to see both their pain and see what they mean to one another, which i do think she does but to see if there is more etc) tells him next about Gulaal how she was like the years he has been away, and how she lived and what she felt when he didnt reply to her letters and not let her see him etc
And what Talli says about Gulaal and how is so lonely and is going so far away from herself and doesnt she have any right to live happy moments and so on, and you can see Kesar is reacting those eyes filled with tears and so on, and like Talli says Gulaal is happy in small little things, simple things as we saw yesterday and today and thats all Talli wanted to do for her...  - and i do think this is probably an eye-opener that Kesar needs in a way, maybe to dwell on it and so on

And we Gulaal awake and comes and says leave it to Talli, and says Kesar is right - he doesnt care about me or worry about me, and again Kesar hurt her by saying he would have done that for anyone even if it was his own enemy and the hurt that Gulaal felt i think we can imagine and then Gulaal says for anyone basically meaning that it looks like kesar has said she is just anyone to him and says then i should say thank-you to you

Gulaal accepts how he is - what he feels and what he does... 

Gulaal said two things that will come into play and is coming into play

1) Kesar says he has a reason for what he does and how he is like and Gulaal says if you have more trust and faith in that reason then me then so be it and she wont change and she wont change the love she has for him

2) Gulaal's love for Kesar will always be there as she said he will always be that Kesar to her that he has left behind all those years back

Didnt i say and few other ppl that Kes-Gul have a bond and a love, a love that has no name and its not define, but there is love. the emotion and the feeling they feel for each other is just there , and its never ever gonna be a point where they will have to name it as such in a way Smile

Today i feel Kesar has alot to deal with it, the way he sees Gulaal, well how a man looks at a woman, mermerized by her and then the need to help her and then nearly seeing her drowning and saving her and nearly could of lost her, he was shaken and then angry at what Talli did and then Talli showing him the mirror on Gulaal and how she has been and so on... and then hearing what Gulaal had to say to him

Edited by Lennie - 29 April 2011 at 11:08am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklamAtuljibaas-tvsya2010Blacksexyspicyshantellbrowndent4u***Anu***Fivestar1yummoBBekomasshmuupie-Swetha--Deepali-suki11ritukaprithvihookedonGeetnaj7saurisdevashree_h-Srushti-_Avatarana_Shell16-Preeti-.Sidra*Piku*Fallen AngelFireSafireFireeSweetAddiction.lostmymusic.nami2811arti07*Reemz*....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29th April - My love for you wont change (Kes-Gul)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Kate-William's wedding was magical to say the least. It will be remembered for a long time...! Embarrassed God bless them both!

God Bless Kesar and Gulaal too Day Dreaming The first scene was beautiful. Everything Gulaal does effects Kesar so much. Her pain, her touch reaches his soul. I loved the subtle changes in their expression and the hand holding was even more special with the background music they used. I don't think I've heard this one before but it really suited their bond Embarrassed

Yesterday Talli had said that K-G will be thankful to her for showing them the path. I think it was more than just a mere dialogue...! She knocked on their conscious by asking Gulaal what she WANTS and by reminding Kesar what Gulaal means to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Lennie

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Res :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
nicely written

Lennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Kate-William's wedding was magical to say the least. It will be remembered for a long time...! Embarrassed God bless them both! Yes, it will be remembered for a long long time coz this one The Royal wedding that everyone was waiting for as its William, and more so i say Kate looking so elegant will be remembered coz she did herself proud, the way she carried herself and that dress as well, i betting everyone wants the same one and so on

God Bless Kesar and Gulaal too Day Dreaming The first scene was beautiful. Everything Gulaal does effects Kesar so much. Her pain, her touch reaches his soul. I loved the subtle changes in their expression and the hand holding was even more special with the background music they used. I don't think I've heard this one before but it really suited their bond Embarrassed  Yes i think most of were glad it was carried on from yesterday that first scene, and i think Kesar was kinda more conscious of the touch then her, and yeah i dont think i heard that background music as well

Yesterday Talli had said that K-G will be thankful to her for showing them the path. I think it was more than just a mere dialogue...! She knocked on their conscious by asking Gulaal what she WANTS and by reminding Kesar what Gulaal means to her.   I also thought that it was more then a dialogue more of what will happen on this trip and so on, and Talli kinda being a bridge between them

Though Gulaal's last dialogue on loving Kesar as he was before still remains which i know but will she see him beside that little kid he was etc

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ Lennie
Yes Princess Catherine looked just like a princess should look, just so pretty. Today it seems was a day when love got a new address for HRH William and his beautiful bride. May God Bless  these two people in love.

Coming back to our Kesar-Gulaal. They too seemed to have reached a point in their lives . Good or Bad remains to be seen. A new chapter seems to have opened in their lives too. Kesar i feel will have to do some soul searching fast. I was taken by surprise when GULAAL told KESAR that she will always love him no matter what. i expected KESAR to say that to her first.I know it is not that romantic love but love neverthless in front of  an audience. KEASAR seemed surprised at the use of that word from her. KESAR seemed to have no clue to first aid here. Is it because he is so close to her? They do say we lose our nerves when someone we love is involved. Good episode in all.

manzilmukulLennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie
Yes Princess Catherine looked just like a princess should look, just so pretty. Today it seems was a day when love got a new address for HRH William and his beautiful bride. May God Bless  these two people in love.

Coming back to our Kesar-Gulaal. They too seemed to have reached a point in their lives . Good or Bad remains to be seen. A new chapter seems to have opened in their lives too. Kesar i feel will have to do some soul searching fast. I was taken by surprise when GULAAL told KESAR that she will always love him no matter what. i expected KESAR to say that to her first.I know it is not that romantic love but love neverthless in front of  an audience. KEASAR seemed surprised at the use of that word from her. KESAR seemed to have no clue to first aid here. Is it because he is so close to her? They do say we lose our nerves when someone we love is involved. Good episode in all.
Still cant get over how beautiful she looked, think i am going ga-ga LOLLOLLOL

As you say it seems like a new chapter has opened up, a point in their lives they have gotten to, and all done by Talli in a way - where she brought up, what happened, the confrontation of Talli to Kesar, then Gulaal's words to Kesar etc, Kesar hiding his love, his pain and angerness

As you say and thats what i am saying its love, it might not be the romantic sense of love, buts its love for him no matter what, and he was surprised when she said it, and even Kesar dwells on himself more, he will also sense love for her already more like the love she says and also possibly more

Soul-searching i also agree on, what Talli has told him - he needs to lok back on and see Gulaal on how she has been and the way she lives etc, which i hope at one time he does think etc

Kesar was shaken, and you saw it in his eyes and the way he was strutting by saying her name and so on - it took him awhile to get going

Kesar uses his angerness and hurtful comment to hide his genuine caringness she has for her which we saw today

ritukaprithvi

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie
Yes PrincessCatherinelooked just like a princess should look, just so pretty. Today it seems was a day when love got a new address for HRH William and his beautiful bride. May God Bless these two people in love.
Coming back to ourKesar-Gulaal. They too seemed to have reached a point in their lives . Good or Bad remains to be seen. A new chapter seems to have opened in their lives too. Kesar i feel will have to do some soul searching fast. I was taken by surprise when GULAAL told KESAR that she will always love him no matter what. i expected KESARto say that to her first.I know it is not that romanticlovebut love neverthless in front of an audience. KEASAR seemedsurprised at the use of that word from her. KESAR seemed to have no clue to first aid here. Is it because heis so close toher? They do say we lose our nerves when someone we love is involved. Good episode in all.

Yep I agree that kesar was surprised when gulaal talked about her love for him.And yes I expected that kes should have said it first.I am kind of done with the anguish part.Murder is a big issue and in family nobody tries to hide such facts no reason whatsover.I wish these serials be more real while handling such issues. But yes the bond bw the leads is awesome.

ritukaprithviLennie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.