Gulaal

Gulaal-Kesar...so beautiful :$ (29.04.11)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm so glad they continued the scene from yesterday.😳 Gulaal avoids eye-contact and tries to get up but then winces in pain realising she has sprained her foot. Kesar reacts but then stops himself while Gulaal calls out for Talli (Thank God she didn't turn up). Kesar gathers the strength to help her and massages her foot.😳 Very simple scene but very effective...! One day he will take her pain away forever. The birds tweeting and background music once again was beautiful especially when he offers his hand to her...
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sauris thumbnail
Yeah when gulal hesistantly puts her in his we could see tht he was affected by her touch.
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I am waiting for Dhruvie's link!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Her touch, her hurt effects him so much :( Just if she knew...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that scene was something else, as i said in my post - you need to see the scene to feel everything and how its done 😊
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Reemz
I feel KESAR tries to hide his shyness behind his rude behaviour towards GULAAL. He is very unsure of what to do in front of her or a better word is tounge tied.He looks adorable when he dithers around her. Neil looked very handsome today when he was admiring GULAAL from the bank of the river.  
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautifully described.The way you have written i feel i have already visualized this in my head.I am yet to watch the episode.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ Reemz

I feel KESAR tries to hide his shyness behind his rude behaviour towards GULAAL. He is very unsure of what to do in front of her or a better word is tounge tied.He looks adorable when he dithers around her. Neil looked very handsome today when he was admiring GULAAL from the bank of the river.  

She leaves him breathless thats for sure ðŸ˜³ He looks so adorable while admiring her and you're right, he always seems slightly nervous around her. 
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey reemz nice post ya it was a good episode ...first touch of affection...first hug of console ...kesar and gulaal first time holding hands and first time kesar called gulaal by name (ofcourse she was unconcious )...gulaal retaliation was also good i liked what she said but pinched a bit wen gulaal said that her love will not change and she will always look kesar as the old kesar ( like a kid or what ) ...am i moving in right direction (kes gul ) ????? and the presence of talli in each and every momment of kes-gul troubles me greatly...  me back to square one again !😕 Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
^But it's all in the initial stages na? She won't see him in any other light for now. Sab achanak nahin hoga! It's a build up. They are showing awkward moments between Gulaal and Kesar but it's all going to take its time.

Plus the fact that she said 'love' kind of acted as a wake up call for Kesar. He heard the word differently this time...the type a man wants to hear even though her intention was not that.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago