Gulaal

Gulaal-Kesar...so beautiful :$ (29.04.11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I'm so glad they continued the scene from yesterday.Embarrassed Gulaal avoids eye-contact and tries to get up but then winces in pain realising she has sprained her foot. Kesar reacts but then stops himself while Gulaal calls out for Talli (Thank God she didn't turn up). Kesar gathers the strength to help her and massages her foot.Embarrassed Very simple scene but very effective...! One day he will take her pain away forever. The birds tweeting and background music once again was beautiful especially when he offers his hand to her...

Edited by *Reemz* - 29 April 2011 at 10:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBtbpsgd3hhl-Swetha-ritukaprithvihookedonGeetsaurissur.devashree_h-Khush--Amri-PN_luvs_Arjun-Preeti-nami2811SweetAddiction.arti07....Poojie....Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal-Kesar...so beautiful :$ (29.04.11)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yeah when gulal hesistantly puts her in his we could see tht he was affected by her touch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Amri-*Reemz*

hookedonGeet

Goldie

hookedonGeet

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
OMG I am waiting for Dhruvie's link!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Her touch, her hurt effects him so much :( Just if she knew...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ritukaprithvi

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yes that scene was something else, as i said in my post - you need to see the scene to feel everything and how its done Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-*Reemz*

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ Reemz
I feel KESAR tries to hide his shyness behind his rude behaviour towards GULAAL. He is very unsure of what to do in front of her or a better word is tounge tied.He looks adorable when he dithers around her. Neil looked very handsome today when he was admiring GULAAL from the bank of the river.  

*Reemz*

tbpsgd3hhl

tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
beautifully described.The way you have written i feel i have already visualized this in my head.I am yet to watch the episode.

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Reemz
I feel KESAR tries to hide his shyness behind his rude behaviour towards GULAAL. He is very unsure of what to do in front of her or a better word is tounge tied.He looks adorable when he dithers around her. Neil looked very handsome today when he was admiring GULAAL from the bank of the river.  

She leaves him breathless thats for sure Embarrassed He looks so adorable while admiring her and you're right, he always seems slightly nervous around her. 

ritukaprithvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.