Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Is it nice for a woman to breastfeed in public?
..................?????????????????

----------edited by Dev team as excess use of emotican do not add value to the debate ------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 04 January 2006 at 8:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breastfeeding in Public" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
no... Tongue but if necessary arises then... Smile

Willows

Willows

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Embarrassed..................?????????????????

Dear Vinu;

I believe every human being has a self respect and no one would compromise with her or his dignity, so i really do not feel some one does the above just for feeling nice, or making others feel nice about it.

I believe, from my experience that most of mothers do it out of absolute necessity, when they feel that they need to feed their baby they do it, it is more of a motherly instinct towards the child and feeling nice or bad is really not the thought in their mind, i would not know about the people who are privy to this act.

Further i believe most of the mothers while doing this motherly act, try to make it as dignified as possible and avoid any embarrassment to any one, however there could be perverts and sick minds trying for some gratification out of this natural instinct of a child.

Edited by Willows - 02 January 2006 at 11:45pm

neenu khaira

neenu khaira

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Confused

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Willows

Dear Vinu;

I believe every human being has a self respect and no one would compromise with her or his dignity, so i really do not feel some one does the above just for feeling nice, or making others feel nice about it.

I believe, from my experience that most of mothers do it out of absolute necessity, when they feel that they need to feed their baby they do it, it is more of a motherly instinct towards the child and feeling nice or bad is really not the thought in their mind, i would not know about the people who are privy to this act.

Further i believe most of the mothers while doing this motherly act, try to make it as dignified as possible and avoid any embarrassment to any one, however there could be perverts and sick minds trying for some gratification out of this natural instinct of a child.

ClapClap

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Willows

Dear Vinu;

i agreeSmile

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged
well said willows! Clap Clap Clap

Willows

Willows

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasunap

well said willows! Clap Clap Clap

thanks for the appreciation.Smile