Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~LiNa~

IF-Rockerz

~LiNa~

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hey y'all!

I did not really know where I could discuss this so just decided to open a topic here. How many of you guys actually managed to catch the Royal Wedding Live on television? I was like 20 minutes late but reached home just in time to see a glimpse of Kate's wedding dress! It is gorgeous! I mean it does not look glamorous (the whole wedding is glamorous as it is) but it looks elegant and really pretty (check out the LACE?!) 

She looked really beautiful as well. And omg Men in Uniform galore! Hahah I have always been a sucker for men in uniform and this was eye candy like crazy! Both Prince William and Harry looked dashing! Day Dreaming (totally ignoring Prince Will's blad spot Wink)

And the Queen! She looked like such a cute little sunflower in that yellow dress and hat! She is a really cute old lady. And totally caught the moment where Will winked at Kate! 

I was live tweeting while watching and until now..the RoyalWedding is like like the top topic that is still trending on Twitter!

Throw in your thoughts too everyone!

PS: 2 Kisses! Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Royal Wedding!" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simonscat

simonscat

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I watched it live on youtube, and  I think it was boring and not up-to-date of course because  it was royal wedding i know, but i don't like it

BhavnaKhanna

BhavnaKhanna

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Really good one

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
The wedding seemed so elegant... the couple looked pure and passionate... omg! william looked so dashing and mature as fit as a king i must say! Kate looked so beautiful... nothing was done over the top... it was all so perfect, a perfect couple... now with a perfect baby on the way!

Fairytale ending isn't?!

monaya4eva

IF-Rockerz

monaya4eva

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
The dress was really elegant and she was looking gorgeous in it!!! Men in Uniform!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed You spoke the words right out of my mouth...

Cartwright

Cartwright

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
It was a great occasion, but too much money!

hope20

hope20

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I stayed up all night to watch the before and after coverage. I took the day off work and called in sick at school. HAHA everyone at school and work knew though why I took the day. I recorded the whole thing on my phone.

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Watched it , it was so so ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top