ranbir"RK'"Fanclub 2011 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
ohhh my prince charming ...
love ranbir kapoor...
Ranbir Kapoor Snapped at the Domestic Airport. It doesn't look like they will be attending the IIFA Awards.

tai tai pis😉

rp

Originally posted by sweeti.prachi

tai tai pis😉

me shoch rahi the ias bar aiski fan kaha gai kiun nahi banai ais gani ki  foto
 ðŸ˜›

Deepika-Ranbir ... still good friends?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | 9:18:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments
Deepika-Ranbir ... still good friends?

One thing about the sultry Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone that often irks her fans and followers...

One thing about the sultry Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone that often irks her fans and followers is the fact that her personal life always seems to make more headlines than her professional life! 

The latest we hear from flying birdies is that she claims to be good friends with her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor, even after everything! Well, after what happened back in KJo's Koffee With Karan,  we have a hard time believing that she is still on talking terms with RK and his family, let alone 'great friends'!

Recently, when Deepika graced the celebrity chat show Simi Selects: India's Most Desirable,  she was heard saying that she still considers Ranbir a good friend. She later added that her relationship, as short as it was, still brought some worth-remembering memories and that it was a wonderful experience for both. 

When quizzed about her relationship with Ranbir now, she confessed that although they were not seeing each other now, but he has been there for her like a good friend whenever she needed him.

Meanwhile, while Deepika grabs her spot in the good-books of Simi, Ranbir stated last week that his relationship with Deepika was something he would never want to forget and that it brings back fond memories. 

While Deepika and Ranbir are finding ways to always be diplomatic, we await what Siddhartha Mallya's episode will bring in. To catch the steamy episode be sure to tune in this Sunday at 9. 

Editors: Hershi & Gunia
Graphics: Pooji 
Originally posted by boom.boom.shahi

haa abi banai hai lekin me ye soch rahi thi tum ne bi nahi banai😒
Originally posted by sweeti.prachi

haa abi banai hai lekin me ye soch rahi thi tum ne bi nahi banai😒

haa😭  
par mera dil karta hai bas boom boom ki hai bana ti raho or kon hai jesei me janti hai nahi kiya karo bas boom boom😳
Originally posted by boom.boom.shahi

haa😭  
par mera dil karta hai bas boom boom ki hai bana ti raho or kon hai jesei me janti hai nahi kiya karo bas boom boom😳

ye boht achi bat hai phle boom boom pir koi our🤔