Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Manasi's favourite holiday spots

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Pretty actress Manasi Parekh, who plays the lead role in Gulaal on STAR Plus, is one lucky lady who has had the opportunity to visit many places in India as well as abroad. She shares her list of favourite destinations and unforgettable memories from each of these places with us.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Manasi Parekh

The Himalayas
My husband surprised me by planning a trip to the Himalayas last week. The best part was my visit to the Ananda Spa in Rishikesh. I can guarantee you that it is the world's best spa. The experience left me refreshed and relaxed. This has been my best holiday till date.

Manasi Parekh

New York
I visited New York as a student and have fond memories of the city. I stayed there for four months and realized that no other city can matchup to New York when it comes to energy and vibes of the people. The city is so technologically advanced but what I found most enjoyable were the simple things like talking a walk or riding a horse in Central Park.

Manasi Parekh

Puducherry
Puducherry is the perfect blend of Indian and French culture. It used to be a French colony in the past and their influence in the place is still so strong. I relished the French cuisine that is very popular in Puducherry. When it comes to sightseeing, there are beautiful churches and villas. Another memorable place is the Sri Aurobindo Ashram which is so peaceful and serene. It welcomes people from all over the world who live there and what is most astonishing is the ashram has their own special currency for use. I can never forget that place.

Manasi Parekh

Jaisalmer
I shot for my show Gulaal in Jaisalmer and stayed there with the team for a month. The history of the city is superbly fascinating. We stayed in an old palace and met so many interesting people living there.

Manasi Parekh

Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka does not attract too many tourists because of the terrorist problems but I was lucky to get the opportunity to visit the country with my family. It is one country that is truly blessed because geographically it has everything possible- from beaches to deserts to fields. We stayed in Tea Estate and realised that the entire city was involved with the tea business. It is no surprise that the finest quality tea in the world comes from this country. The five star hotel where we stayed was actually a tea factory converted into a hotel.

Manasi Parekh

Paris
The most romantic city in the world, Paris features next on my list. I visited the romantic city with my husband on a tour to various cities in Europe. We had a great time at the Montmarte and Moulin Rouge. The cabaret originated here. The Can-Can dance performance is unforgettable.

Manasi Parekh

Tibet and Ladakh
These are two places I have heard loads about but unfortunately I have not got the opportunity to visit yet. I want to visit the monasteries of Tibet and explore the entire terrain of Ladakh.

Edited by Armu4eva - 29 April 2011 at 7:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Khush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manasi's fave holiday spots-indya.com" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile
i neva knew manasi is married LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.