Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Picnic turns tragic for Gulaal?

STARONE.IN

Yesterday's episode of Gulaal on STAR Plus saw Gulaal (Manasi Parekh) letting her hair down and having a good time at the picnic planned by Talli.

STARONE.IN

However, we have now hear that the picnic may end in a tragedy as Talli's plan to grab Kesar's (Neil Bhatt) attention goes horribly wrong, landing Gulaal in trouble.

A Starplus.in source reveals, "In tonight's episode, Talli will notice that Kesar is not paying any attention to her. She will then come up with a plan wherein she will pretend to drown and scream for help. She hopes that Kesar will come rescue her but the plan backfires as Kesar who knows that Talli is a good swimmer, will not bother. However, Gulaal who is unaware of Talli's plan is shocked by Kesar's behaviour and jumps in the lake to save Talli, even though she does not know to swim. While attempting to save Talli, Gulaal will sink in the water."

When contacted Gulaal says, "Talli's plan of organizing this picnic came as a surprise but it was good fun. I am having such a wonderful time after a really long time. I have to thank her for planning this outing."

An upset Kesar rues, "I have been dragged into this plan and have accompanied Talli and Gulaal unwillingly. However, I have to admit that this picnic has brought out a new side of Gulaal. I was left enchanted by her beauty. It has been a really long time since I saw this carefree and fun side of her."

Will Kesar forget his hatred towards Gulaal and save her? Will she be rescued in time? To find out keep watching Gulaal every Mon-Fri, at 9:00 PM, on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, April 29, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1673/picnic-turns-tragic-for-gulaal.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 29 April 2011 at 4:46am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShasakadafiyummoBB-Swetha-ritukaprithvihookedonGeetsur.-Khush-PN_luvs_Arjun-Preeti-Fallen Angelnami2811arti07pickachuLennie....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Picnic turns tragic for Gulaal-indya.com" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!! Smile

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
We are all waiting for this episode

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
thanks yaar, precap gave it away

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thanks for info

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing the article...

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thanksss

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.