Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
LIVE UPDATES:

LU UPADATE:: 1

Sid,VN,NV are sitting at table in a restuarant.Sid gets a phone call from DD, tht he should come home quickly.Sid says this to NivRen, and rushes home.
   Sid reaches their room.DD says tht I had called u to select the colours for the room.Sid says tht I have an important meeting today.DD Says no.
  Meeting is going on.Executives ask Viren,when is Sid coming.Viren says wait.VN calls SId.Sidya notice the call.DD cancels the call, and switches off the phone.and says tht Sid should stay at home today.
  Viren tries calling Sid,but cant.VN asks NV,to help him.
     Both NivRen are inside the meeting.Executives ask Viren to present the presentation.Viren presents the presentation.
    Executives ask Viren abt colour of hotel,furniture,etc.Viren doesnt know.NV explains then to the executives abt the colours.

LU UPDATE 2:

NV explains her thoughts abt the interiors.Executives are impressed and sign the Soods 4 the project.
  Sid calls Viren.VN says evrything went f9,and we bagged the project.VN says to Nivi,tumhare charaN kahaan hain, mujhe unhe chhona hai!! NV says i didnt do anything, it just occured to me.VN praises NV.
   Sid tells everyone at home,tht Viren handled the meeting very well,and tht we bagged the project.
  VN and NV come home.VN says to Sid, tht NV was the star of today's meeting, and tht coz of her, tht we got the project.
   DD and CC's colours drain off.VN says i am thinking of letting NV working for this project.DD 's face gets low.Sid says it will be nice,as I would be able to do more seva of DD.

LU UPDATE 3:

Vd and NV are in kitchen.VD asks NV whether she is happy in office.NV says tht ,I joined the office today only;but I will soon learn more in the coming days.VD hugs and comforts NV.
    YD Dadi asks DD to play Taj ( card game ) with her.DD and CC r there with YD Dadi.NV comes there,but seeing DD,she tries to go away.YD Dadi notices her, and aks her to join them to play Taj with them.
  NV says tht she has some office work to do.Whereupon CC taunts Nivi tht, ab to tum BussinessWoman ban gayo ho, hum to ghar mein pade bekaar hain.
  NV says it is not so.YD Dadi understands NV,and tells her to complete her work.Viren watches all this from upstairs.
   Kitchen: DD is cooking something.CC comes there, and just incites DD ,saying NV is so clever, when she did so much in just a day,imagine what will happen if she continues.
   DD 's face show intense expressions of jealousy.CC incites some more.

TODAYS NAARA:  Chanchal= Hemlata Bhai Bhai ( oops Behen Behen)!!

Precap: Nivi comes down the stairs ,and shows Viren ,tht the drawing tht they had made for the project,had been spoiled by someone.All get worried.
  CC smiles meaningfully at Divya.Divya smiles back,indicating tht Divya may have spoiled the drawing.

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

suecangel_subhappy newsmuah143habsfanrama_1411alpha12shiny3sanjanasiripinkiMshubabegumzackgdent4ucloudzA HUGE FANharshi21nanda_gopargattucooldudettedivra4salekh1dailyvisitorwejjkrazzy4ArHi-Swetha--Preetz-CoCoa_19naj7Kaycuty_kJasleenmushkan_2003sandy_nivrenButifuleyeskarthik80SpotApoorvaFangmann2010hebasamiyaHafsPrettychocoeyehamzanuhadootpuvinijyothi_coolanjubalaroops82edwardcullen19SanaJasminesirjeePrishna_DBPSHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LIVE UPDATES = 29/04/2011" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
yaaay im da first to comment!!!

thank u sooo much my bachchaa Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirihebasamiyadoot

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
abhi ur an sweet guy...thanzz a lot fr ur lovely update abhi dear...hugs 2 u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirihebasamiya

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yaaay im da first to comment!!!

thank u sooo much my bachchaa Hug

u r welcome my big bachha sisHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri-Swetha-doothebasamiyaHappyMelody

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

abhi ur an sweet guy...thanzz a lot fr ur lovely update abhi dear...hugs 2 u

romba nandri preethu...ur also a very sweet girl...u r welcome thooli...hugs to u tooWink

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Thank you so much my sweeti pie..

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rshree1182

Thank you so much my sweeti pie..

U r welcome Roopa sweetie yaar...

sanjanasiridoothebasamiya

Butifuleyes

Goldie

Butifuleyes

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thnks a lot Abhi it is soo nice of u to do the LU.

sanjanasiridoothebasamiya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top