are they pairin Jassi-Ishika..

Posted: 12 years ago
In one episode I saw Jassi was looking someone from the kashyap house door when he was interrupted by Inder and now the preview is that all the bhabies have found a love letter...

Jassi and Ishika..ewww... Look at Jassi 🤢🤢
Jassi ishika thing is just going to be some stupid filler 😡
I think jassi is in love with ishika.
And the second reason is manju aunty wont to cone ishika in her house.
Ya thats true they are pairing both of them.
Originally posted by zak_ris

In one episode I saw Jassi was looking someone from the kashyap house door when he was interrupted by Inder and now the preview is that all the bhabies have found a love letter...

Jassi and Ishika..ewww... Look at Jassi 🤢🤢

Pehle have you looked at Ishika??😆Birds of the same feather,flock together..Ishika and Jassi have the same charachteristics only..both dream of boyfriend/girlfriend..and dont do any padhai😆

I think Jassi is looking for MEENA🤣

I dont know if they are pairing them! but at least they would give Ishika's character come importance!! I wanna see Ishika's scenes too!! ðŸ˜ƒ
😲😲😲
 OMG!     jassi or ishika...
   ager aisa ho gaya to i wud feel dat ishika is step daughter of kashyaps jo wo us ko jassi jaise GADHE  k saath baandh den ge😉
I dont this they are pairing Ishika with Jassy... What I feel is Jassy is kinda has an attraction towards Ishika, but I dont think they will get paired. As Renudi said, its gonna be a filler and a comedy side...
What this CV can do if one fine morning SP says go and telecast 45min...They have to do fillers along with sensible tracks till they complete 45min hectic schedule... I feel sorry for all SGP cast & crew and pray that they get the best result for their hard work...
Originally posted by crysind

I dont this they are pairing Ishika with Jassy... What I feel is Jassy is kinda has an attraction towards Ishika, but I dont think they will get paired. As Renudi said, its gonna be a filler and a comedy side...
What this CV can do if one fine morning SP says go and telecast 45min...They have to do fillers along with sensible tracks till they complete 45min hectic schedule... I feel sorry for all SGP cast & crew and pray that they get the best result for their hard work...

ek dum sahi bola...all these drag fest tracks and filler tracks are cuz of the 15min extension..kudos to the SGP team for accepting the challenge but having said that they can't quote this as an excuse for downfall in quality