Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun share everything with arohi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

leena.theresa88

leena.theresa88

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i agree with u tanu ya arohi and arjun both are lucky to get a solumate like each other and its the dream of every one to find a partner like them and kmh1 made my feelings so strong on love and kmh2 is making me mad i love to be in this way ...
    i m deeply in love with kmh1& 2 alone with this beautiful and love couple arjun & arohi and karan & kritika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjun share everything with arohi (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushnoodmir

khushnoodmir

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

I lv this attitude of arjun it is alws good to share ur thougts n kmh has alws been amazing lv it

ipkknd06

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd06

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
arjun is darlinggg

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Arjun loves Arohi and from the very beginning, he confided in her about his childhood, that he is an orphan. He shares everything with her and he knows that he has Arohi's trust.

Arohi should now stay in Arjun's house, left to him by his real mother. She is Arjun's wife, so she should stay in the house and get the same attended to, instead of staying at Shefali's house.

When Arjun gets out of jail, he can stay there with his wife. They are married.  There is no proof that the divorce happened.  .

Dreading the coming week.  Wonder what more problems, Arohi and Arjun will have to face.

Edited by lara3110 - 01 May 2011 at 11:49pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.