Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun share everything with arohi

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in any relation the most important thing is heart to heart talk. it make any relation beautiful n deep too.i always wanted to see this in arjuhi relationship frm starting. i got it little late but it made me to luv arjun more.arjun shard many tym his past with arohi, arjun also shared that he is feeling weird in her family,arjun shared now he luv her family arjun shared he wan to take revenge frm her daddu n why,arjun never hide what is in his heart after confession.it adds some more beauty to this beautiful couple. arjun never got anyone in his life to share his heart feelings n now when he got arohi he give everything to her.after going into jail when he thought it is impossible to get out frm jail he also shared it with arjun. in one way he was right in his thinking bcoz now when he is in jail he cannot do anything by legal means n illegally he cannot do bcoz he has promised arohi.he is strong character fm starting a fearless guy but we know it was his mask for world.before arohi he is real n he always share his weakness with arohi.that is the reason arohi luv him so much n understand his feelings completely.i really luv this couple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I too, love Arjun and Arohi.  I want them to be happy.  And now this fiasco.  He is in jail and she is so worried but full of hope that the truth they share will triumph. 😊
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you Tanu

You write such thoughtful posts

Yes i am also surprised, men usually do not share their feelings openly - very rarely they do that

but Arjun ever since he saw Arohi and felt she is a good person and he loves her started sharing his feelings openly

like he told her he is arjun not magiram, he does not love Gauri, he is an orphan, he loves her, that gauri is not good person, his akwardness at her family showing love to him(when in reality he feels its not real), and when he realized her family is too powerful and may never allow him to get justice he also told her to think of her future and not waste time fighting for him. He speaks so openly. But he does that with Romit, Rashi and Raj also if you have observed. Because he feels comfortable with telling his feelings. And may be RPS also he speaks openly.

Imagine he is Raj's father and he tells son how do i get your mother to like me and not that dhondu. Which father will ask that to his 6 year old son?

But with Arohi he shares more secrets than with others his deepest thoughts like when he told her "It always happens. All people i love leave me and go away" when RPS asked to leave Raj in hostel and come.

I like that about him his openness and no hiding anything from anyone.

Arohi has just started doing that recently with him sharing her side. Ever since she left her house and came to know their true face(or does she really know their true face?)
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post tanu!..🤗..very well said!..arjun has been deprived of love since he was born!..he always was on search for someone who can understand his feelings! but no one was there!..it was only when arohi came into his life he shared everything with her!..told the deepest of secrets!..he even shared with her that he pretended to be a strong guys but in reality he also yearned for someone to hold him tight and rest him oh his/her lap!..

he is really a masterpiece of character!..love him loads!.
myviewprem thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Olly-

great post tanu!..🤗..very well said!..arjun has been deprived of love since he was born!..he always was on search for someone who can understand his feelings! but no one was there!..it was only when arohi came into his life he shared everything with her!..told the deepest of secrets!..he even shared with her that he pretended to be a strong guys but in reality he also yearned for someone to hold him tight and rest him oh his/her lap!..

he is really a masterpiece of character!..love him loads!.

In that sence i am observing Singhania are peculiar family

whenever they all are together they act like some formal meeting is going on

they do not act like family

other than romi-arjun pulling each other leg and cute fights they both used to have none of the others have any close connection

total dysfunctional family

they act like all strangers are meeting first time no fun, no jokes, no personal talks, nothing that a normal family does

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: myviewprem

In that sence i am observing Singhania are peculiar family

whenever they all are together they act like some formal meeting is going on

they do not act like family

other than romi-arjun pulling each other leg and cute fights they both used to have none of the others have any close connection

total dysfunctional family

they act like all strangers are meeting first time no fun, no jokes, no personal talks, nothing that a normal family does

ya the singhanias are very selfcentred and materialistic!..they have no place for emotions!..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sach tanu, we have waited for this bonding, this level of understanding and now finally they have grown into it and its a treat to watch!! KK n KK pull it off effortlessly!!
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Tanu <3

lovely post! I completely agree! boys like these who have had such a rough phase in the start, have a beautiful life ahead. Arjun might have put on a mask for the world, but ever since his first meet with Arohi, he has always shown his true colors. He is a strong character and has progressed alot; positively of course. His concern for Arohi, his love for Arohi, his bonding with Arohi, his passion for Arohi, the sense of security he gets from Arohi, it has all just grown and grown.

In the start we could say that Arjuhi would prbly not be shown this kind of understanding and love because this is an Ekta Kapoor show, but I am so glad that they took this turn in the story instead. The trust both have on each other is so heart warming. Words go less for Arjuhi to express how much they love that they have so much trust for each other and their love.

Love the way you put it Tanu :)

🤗

leena.theresa88 thumbnail
i agree with u tanu ya arohi and arjun both are lucky to get a solumate like each other and its the dream of every one to find a partner like them and kmh1 made my feelings so strong on love and kmh2 is making me mad i love to be in this way ...
    i m deeply in love with kmh1& 2 alone with this beautiful and love couple arjun & arohi and karan & kritika
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I lv this attitude of arjun it is alws good to share ur thougts n kmh has alws been amazing lv it