Archana - The epitome of Self depreciation

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday's episode was one of the most shameless epi the Cvs have ever served us. Wat is more scandalous is every time they make the leads go down the drain. These ppl are sick to the core n wat is pathetic is -  us making their show number 1 giving them the green card to keep showing us crap n archaic n regressive attitudes. Though i like Archana, it is with regret that i have to say her decision making skills suck big time. Gosh every time she creases her eyebrows n is about to come up to a decision, i got freaked out. Stupidity at its peak🀒
This girl just needs a good reality check n the best person to do that shud b Manav, her husband, the person who is the most influential person in her life.
Unfortunately Manav seems to think that his Archana is the best n can never b wrong. When will he b firm to her? This girl is crazy n now she is depressed coz her crackpot sis has succeeded in giving her guilt grips. She is replacing her MIL Savita now n is like a dukhi atma in the temple n knocking at her sister's door like a beekhari when she shud take care of herself n her baby.
Archana is the epitome of self depreciation, inferiority complex n self sacrifice. Wat is more hilarious is she is supposed to b a role model for all young women in society. Huh? Wat role model? Every woman/ young girl shud follow her example
> Leave ur husband, welcome another woman in his life, divorce him, get urself engaged to another man, leave the guy n go back to ur hubby again.
> Poke ur nose in everyone's business whether u r welcome or not
> Go back to ur abusing MIL n let her treat u like a doormat, abused u morning n night n try to find happiness in these miseries
> Now one of her biggest blunders, sacrificing her coming baby for her sister!

Very disappointing with her n wat is is unacceptable is, her not even consulting her husband before making such an important decision.😑 This baby is theirs not hers only.
She can give her kidney, eye, nose, ear or  watever she wants to her crazy n selfish family  but definitely not this baby who is not her property. Manav shud not spare her n he better not.πŸ˜”
To b honest  i am not surprised at all with Archana's decision. Archana may show tendencies of open mindedness at times but deep inside she has very  archaic attitudes n thought.
Long time back, her insisting on Vinod going bak to Manju for kid's sake, her telling Vaishu to hang on her mangalsutra n believing of a reconciliation bet Dharmesh n Vaishu after so much had happened, her welcoming Shrav in Manav's life despite his legal wife ... all show a  very very regressive person.
I hope CVS stop this nonsense right now. These ppl r really taking us for granted. They better show an angry Manav bashing Archana. I dont mind a slap too😈 coz if Archa can slap a pregnant Shrav when she was talking irresponsibly about her child, Manav too can give her a gud slap n knock some sense in her peanut brain. Btw i think she is the only one who hasn't been slapped. She too shud know how it feels😈
It is high time she stops taking the responsibility of making each n everyone happy, kabhi Shrav, to kabhi Savita, Kabhi Vaishu to kabhi Varsha, Come on give us a break!😑
Sorry for this long post, needed to vent my frustrations since i'm completely fed up of PR

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
Excellent Post and Much Needed, I hope the CVs read this.

Its high time Archana's character is brought into place. I sooo hope that Manav soon finds out that Archana volunteered to give up Their child from someone else and then blasts Archana for this, knock some sense into her. 

Thankfully with this child Manav has become more human, he doenst care about others anymore, its just himself, his wife and kid (sadly he even forgot his mother..🀒) But Archana should really follow suit and stop chasing after her annoying siblings and also stop chasing your own guilt and stop faking Mahaanta .. πŸ˜‘
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i agree wid each n every word of urs Di... 
she was the one to give a lecture to shravni. that being a mother how can u think such abt ur child n  all that.🀒... n wat now..😈...  she acts as if evry thng is fair in her case...  be it hiding truth , or telling lies., betray smone. or even give up ur child that too without even once bothering to talk to manav ...  πŸ˜‘   
why shuld manav suffer for archu's gulit ... why shuld he be away frm his child... 
archu dont deserve the child anymore... 
 let Savita take her child away like she took sachu away frm shravni... 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very good thread and good write Up .
They were showing her as a girl with no self worth but even then yesterday Archana  crossed all lines and what  she did was just too ugly  for words to describe .She was talking about a human life ( her baby ) as if she is giving a teddy bear away to her sister to make her feel better ...
And when she comes home she doesn't even tells Manav about this peaceoffering she did to varsha .He is talking about how much he cares for their baby and she is just listening ...
His feelings and his emotions don't matter to her at all anymore ..
Horrible , absolutey disgusting story line ...
I hope the ratings go down sharply if they proceed with this story .Whoever wrote this track should be fired from the creative team ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though I agree with you all, at the fact that the way CVs are portraying the characters is at its extreme! but like, whats funny to hear or see is that. goodness is not welcomed, known or appreciated anymore it seems. "Humans are selfish, they are supposed to be selfish" Maybe so.. but like..if there is or are good people still in this world around, then they shouldnt be side tracked or kicked at. Archana, her character seems to be seeking approval, appreciation and she wants to be known as the mahaan good girl. She def. is insecure in her own ways, she wants to be applauded by others and only then she feels or wld believe that she is good and is doing a good job. What is wrong is that, she gets blinded by other people's decisions and wants, she ignores her own. by doing this, she is making herself think in emotional terms, and makes decisions accordingly..rather than thinking practically. This is wrong, one shouldnt be sooo blinded as to allow another person.. walk over you, taking undue advantage of your generosity! But there is fine line between being smart and wise about life decisions and being selfish.

Majority of the people in this world are thought to think and be like this, selfish..i feel this is sooo wrong! Selfishness shouldnt be accepted in society, but then again, if society claims to be this way, then so be it. But what people should do is.. think and choose and be wise about life, be open minded and giving, rather than selfish..as Karma always wld find a way,, to come back and bite you! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well said Sreedi..

although i always lovedd Manav moree dan any charecter in the show i  really respect Archana for the loving nature she spreads and her motherly nature.one can feel soo comfort near her even savita also but yes'day wat she has done is something  which i dont approve..

she is feeling guilt for varsha as if she killed her baby naturally lke wen she is pregnant etc..Manav,satish are telling dey are other ways also but still dese two behvaed like its the end of the world..

okay i agree it was majorly Archana's fault for not telling manav abt varsha's abortion but she could ask apology but wat was manav and dat unborn baby's fault dere?she tried to give away her baby like a teddy bear..

i always hatedd varsha,vaishali,vinod ever since ArMan's reunion and i'm not surprised wid dere animal behaviour now also esp varsha,vaishali but Archana disppointed me..

i'm glad and happy she has Manav who became strong after recent circumstances and i wish CVs to show him taking  very good care of her wife and dat kid so as savita having a change of heart..although i'll never forgive her for wat she said to manav i feel she needs to act together and be wid her son-DIL now..she is the only one who can save Archana and dat kid..

p.s...i'm seriously disappointed wid PR of the way dey are potraying mothers..everyone in PR is a horrible mother except for Manjusha and Bhavna..
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent thread Jaan...I agree with you...everything you write is true..

Me too..don't like how she easily..without thinking.about Manv..want to give her babe..to her crackpot..sister...Just want to repair a mistake.she didn't make..not to feel guilty...she derserve the slap we all want to give her..I agree...but..Till I'm angry and sad.too .She just want to please one..Being good for her parents...being..good...and accept..bad decision for Manv...being good..trying to help her sisters...being good trying to help her Saas...so all this..for what..??for  whom???why..she is like this???

Till young she just learn how to be good..when we learn how to be good...we are good..but her goodness blind her to see in this bad world..their are much more bad people than good...

I will not blame her...for all thing..yes she is intelligent..she can make the difference between good or bad...but as we all know nobody is perfect...πŸ˜”...and here she was not at a state to think..

In my own experience..Archu must learn.."which i learn when I came in France".being good don't mean..let everyone dancing on our head.we must open our mouth and tell our feelings..and not just shut.up..thinking what everybody will think..about .Goodness is not acceptable everywhere...

.she must not let people..treat her like as Jaanu said Beekhari...yes me too feels that when she was at that door...knocking..

Now for intence..Manv must shake her.for once..must show her..that..all this is real...she is not in heaven but in a bad world.where there are not just pink colour everywhere but Grey and Dark..too..and .which we obliged to handle with what we have..,we  have no choice...Archu...wiil be depress..after..she must have someone to help her...I have the great feelings..Savita will make her good entry...

Perhaps..I'm the only one that feel that this...we all are angry... I'm angry too but I understand her...Archu need to work her thought..her feelings.She must not think that everybody is like her...

Hope Mavn will always be here for reminding her..cause she must have someone..to tell her when  she is wrong...but sometime Manv too...is wrong.t..So...that why Savita must make a very Good entry for her Bahu..

Have to go..I'm on my lunch time..and my boss is not here..
See you later...Don't be rude with our Archu..she is a nice girl..which need help..bye..

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with every word you said.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dazzzling thumbnail
You said everything i wanted to say.πŸ‘πŸΌ Kind of fed up too with PR and the nonsense we are seeing these days.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ArMan are never shown at peace n happy in their married life. Once they were homeless, then GJ track, then Vaishu, then Savita n now Varsha. The only track i was looking forward was the Jaywant track but CVs let that down.
Agree spicy tracks are needed to get the story line moving but at least show some happiness in the leads' life instead of the constant rona dhona. And Archana ready to part with her baby!😲😑 difficult to get down the throat. I'm actually feeling like i used to feel during the divorce track. Really need to keep PR at bay otherwise i'll lose my sanity.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oops....can she donate her uterus then..🀣