TOI:My Most Embarrassing Moment-Angu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

My most EMBARRASSING moment 

While shooting for my show,I once forgot to zip up my jeans after answering naturals call.I was roaming carefree around the sets.Suddenly,my director announced Angad,please close on the mike.I didnt understand him the first time.Fathoming my ignorance,he was forced to announce it specifically and this time he said it crystal clear Angad close the zip of your jeans.I cant tell you how embarrassed I was.I quickly zipped my jeans and started enquiring about the details of the scene to avoid any embarrassing questions from my co-actors.

A N G A D H A S I J A 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova-Deepali-SmritiKathaEAREYE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:My Most Embarrassing Moment-Angu" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyaptkq

Groupbie

priyaptkq

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
oh no, this is really embarassing, but u r shooting for which show phulwa or bidai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaSmritiKatha

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ROFL Silly Wacko
Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for article

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
i think it is bidaai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.