Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun Singhania is acting so out of character (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
" i stop watching a show if i dont connect no more. period."
--well.. thts my way too.. b4 KMH1 and after KMH1.. i had watched lots of c-rls here and there.. bt i guess.. none of thm have made me stick to it... except Sasural Genda Phool...

even KMH1 wasnt perfect.. i had jst loved its begining.. the whole phase of falling in luv.. in mumbai it turned crapiest and i m very vary of BT's big raaz.. coz they jst turn out to be a big fib.. the story never flows smoothly and character growth never happens in BT serials!...LOL  well i dont have much of BT experience except a few flings like Kusum, Kutumb, Kuch is tarah.. which i had watched in bits and pieces.. but i think of it Kutumb and KIT were close to my heart and i still remember its unique characters...

i had sort of rather longer love affair with KMH1 LOL  ... I hooked to KMH1 independent of RKA.. and thnks to RKA.. i stayed wen it got crappier! LOL  ...

neways.. and now KMH2.. with me, its like on and off.. i simply dont feel connected..  its like it has all the ingredients it shud have to make a perfect recipie, bt its just not mixed well... LOL...

Initial Arjun-Gauri-Arohi track was a complete waste..! it didnt build up the story as it shud;ve been, lack of proper execution, lack of gud acting.. Karan underacted, Kritz overacted, and Gauri jst didnt act..LOLLOLLOL...

Arjun was shown as quite reserved, devoid of love, and lonely and thts the reason they gave he became gangster... and i didnt get it y it was shown so wen he had 1.  Rashi 2. Billu.. 3. Sanchit.. 4. Daddi.. all loved/love him.. Confused..   rashi was sure he cudnt b a womanizer, but yet in start he was a womanizer... and even encouraged gauri in a way.. Gauri-Arjun track was completely unbelievable.. LOL and looked as if it was forced upon thr jst to bring Arjun-Arohi together.LOL.wat a way!

the jungle track was interesting bt executed pretty badly.. per me jungle track had lot of potential... bt with all that destiny stuff..it added more confusion and then clearing the air abt how and y A_A fall in love with each other..LOL..  the jungle track had some pretty beautiful scenes.. which wud b my favorites of till now in KMH2..Embarrassed

Arjun changing for arohi overnite was pretty hard to digest.. (it jst takes a vow/promise in BT land to change u dramatically!!!)LOL.. no wonder Arohi cudnt believe him, even i cudnt.. LOL... chikoo was entertaining tho LOL...

Rashi-Gauri track was a big fib and jst fitted in so tht Arjun can have a reason to marry arohi.. LOL...

Arohi coming to Arjun's track was really gud.Clap.  Arohi-Raj-Arjun track was gud too..Clap.. bt then they overdid the romancing thng..LOL... 

Dhondu track was supposed to make them realize.. but somewhere it lost its charm..Embarrassed bt still they did okay..Smile

thn they messed up with Raaz track after creating a gud amount of hype..LOL   ..

overall the tracks of the story wer quite different and the twists r really good too.. bt they didnt carry forward.. and thts where it loses its point... the execution was pretty bad in imp twists.. but on a whole.. gud attempt... i guess i m more demanding and i tend to compare it with films.. which is my bad i guess..LOL.. coz i have never loved a serial on a whole as such like a film.. LOL

bt i see many ppl especially youngsters simply love this show.. its gud for KMH2.. 

neways, nice to read ur pov.. its different and its always gud to read wat others think... Smile

c ya around ..wen something interesting turns up in KMH2.. Embarrassed.. Kritz is acting gud.. story is taking a gud turn... bt devoid of A_A tension, i wonder if it wud b able to grip audience.. Ermm.. bt i sincerely hope Munisha Khatwani's predictions come true...Embarrassed

Edited by violette - 29 April 2011 at 4:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Singhania is acting so out of character (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~*Mehek*~*

Goldie

*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I guess, thats what love does to u...hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanikakavyasamAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@violette.. it was the mumbai parts that i enjoyed the best... and as for this season.. i have faith in the CVs.. keeping BT history in mind.. they have already given something diff.. mum wrongly accused of terrorist..havent seen that before.. n big raaz.. watever it is..am ready to be surprised.. they'll do a fine job with it i think!! 

o n thnx to KMH i lost interest in every other show out there!!! in ur words.. my affair wid KMH1 was apart from IF n ML too.. was not here during RKA times.. have read some old posts of it.. very creative indeed..superb writers u had.. n my love for KMH2 grew on that of KMH1...joined IF after that.. its been a wonderful time here..

n am sure the future trak will be as gripping as it has been :) cheers!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

violettechanni_staraparna4karanikakavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Saams

IF-Sizzlerz

Saams

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I wont say he is out of character...Becoz its typical of him to put the whole world behind for Arohi and their love..So if he has been silent its for his Arohi.And he has never been unfair in his deeds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@violette - Don't know and understand your source of the screenplay writer's theory. But about the many different Arjun's you are seeing, I would like to tell you, I see them too. And I acknowledge them because as humans, we come into many relationships along the course of life. Also, we change with the various experiences we have in life. I for one, am a different person than I was 3 years ago. Does that make god/life, the screenplay writer of my life confused? or for that matter, me? We behave differently with friends than with our parents. Our behavior and personality changes with the company we are in. That is not confused. That is HUMAN!Smile

DIttooo!!!!  I wanted to  say this  from  so  long  whenever  ppl  were confused about  arjun.   I for one  have  always seen him RISE in character . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_staraksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~*Mehek*~*

I guess, thats what love does to u...hehe

such simple yet  deep  answer  Clap,  completely  agree , love changes  a person beyond means and measures.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_staraksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
DATS IT..
love changes ppl ...
n here arjun'slove fr arohi s strongest dan all other emotions...
he s nt bothered abt anyone elz..
n abt asking her to leave huim was just to c her having a gd life..
he knws dat she wnt leave him at any cost bt still he tried cz he dnt wanna c her messing up her life

rasika.KK

Goldie

rasika.KK

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm I agree that Arjun has changed for Arohi..he wants to go far away from the criminal world but one thing i found out of character was Arjun losing all hopesCry this does not suits him at allOuch CVsAngry 

The previous day Arjun assured Arohi that evrything will be fine and this will be his "Pyaar ka Imtihaan" and the next day CVs showed him losing all hopesCry not at all acceptedStern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.