Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Arjun Singhania is acting so out of character (Page 3)

leena.theresa88 Newbie
leena.theresa88
leena.theresa88

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
i m ok with what ever arjun is doing these days he is doing all that for arohi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

violette Goldie
violette
violette

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@violette - Don't know and understand your source of the screenplay writer's theory. But about the many different Arjun's you are seeing, I would like to tell you, I see them too. And I acknowledge them because as humans, we come into many relationships along the course of life. Also, we change with the various experiences we have in life. I for one, am a different person than I was 3 years ago. Does that make god/life, the screenplay writer of my life confused? or for that matter, me? We behave differently with friends than with our parents. Our behavior and personality changes with the company we are in. That is not confused. That is HUMAN!! Smile

I have no probs with Arjun's varying shades of character. its just tht CVs aint protrayed his transition as smoothly and visibly as it shud've been...

ppl chng and thts the essence of this luv story.. and of course our life.. Embarrassed...

i m talking strictly from a story flow POV.. and the transformation of Arjun the gangster into Arjun Arohi's husband... had Arjun not been protrayed pretty abrupt, unclear, and unpredictable, his character wud have been most unique and most intense character thn any other character on indian TV...  Arjun as a character had/has lots of potential to win hearts of ours straight away.. its jst tht he was not given enough scope or plot to voice and and a smooth transition to express how Arohi changed him, his way of thinking, and y he behaved completely opposite of wat he was and tht actually he was always a gud guy at heart and Arohi made him be wat he really was before joining RPS..

obviously Arohi changed him .. from a ruthless kidnapper and womanizer to a more sensitive being and be more open about his feelings.. bt had tht change been more descriptive and gradual it wud;ve been fantastic..

and as such i have no complaints.. bcoz. i know it always happens with BT.. i havent dissected other BT serials so minutely.. bt have had enuf of this experience with KMH1 and a low profile channel like Imagine TV..

the plot as such is gud.. bt the detailed handling of story is bad!.. the story keeps reminding me of old hindi film "Hero".. on TV to create same intensity on a consistent basis is difficult.. even the top shows flaws at times.. and its quite acceptable ..  but if its consistenlty inconsistent, audience lose connection with the characters/story and stop coming back.. thts my analysis of the dropping of high TRPs tht initially KMH2 had garnered..  and from the experience tht v have had with KMH1.. thrs is direct connection of dropping of TRPs to the story flow and consistency... once it improved even KMH1 reached again to its peak of 1 TRP.. bt sadly it was too late thn...  some ppl think its simply anti-KMH cynical criticism.. bt its not.. v had hoped for a better show thn KMH1 so that the fate of KMH1 wont b the fate of KMH2 especially after the hard fought battle to bring back KMH...  and so wanted everything perfect.. wanted everything tht lacked in KMH1.. and nagged with criticism when it was not delivered .. bt sadly, ppl didnt get the bigger picture..  Ria Ka Adda was best measure to gauge how audience reacted to your show and how u cud improve simply bcoz it was quite close to KMH unit.. its actors/CVs, pretty honest, and pretty analytical.. and had lots of members with varying ideas and inputs.. of course it was a mixed bag of different personalities.. and u needed to filter out wats imp.. ppl r different..and have different opinions.. and u cannot judge RKA simply by a few members of it.. anyways its old story.. and v all have learnt and moved on..Embarrassed

as far as, the screenplay issue goes, the director, Karan, Kritz thmselves revealed it in their last wassup interview..  i wud say if writers dont have time they shud give newcomers a chance who can give thir 100% .. the dialogues, scenes this season r a let down.. some FFs in this forum are more imaginative and entertaining thn KMH2 writers... especially I have luved MinaT's, salmankh1, and ItalianPrincess FFs.. i think CVs/writers shud take a peek into theirs to get more ideas..

also, the other inconsistent character is Rajveer.. still both Arjun and Rajveer are acceptable.. bcoz thy r good as actors... thy try to do the best of what they r given.. and so its certainly not their fault!Embarrassed

one more thing, liking cannot be forced upon.. u can give 100s of reasons and logic y shud or to like a thing or a person... bt v only like things and ppl who touch our heart..

those top TRP garnering serials tho now stretched and turned crap, bt still r watched bcoz once upon a time its characters and story was close to ppl's heart.. and they still feel connected... if either of thm story or character fails to retain connection, they r gonna reject it.. it wud take a lot of efforts to connect it if there is more time gap.. and its always gonna b more tough... its a universal management funda.. and a simple reason  y certain shows/channels r on top and others not.. sometimes it fate, but most of the times its bad product!

Edited by violette - 29 April 2011 at 2:43am
Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Ya arjun has changed a lot due to arohi. arohi uss pe barosa karti hai aur lagta hai arjun ke liye itna hi kafi hai bt mujhe itna gussa aaraaha tha allus par jab wo arjun ko mar rahe thai i wanted to scream arjun ab toh kuch bolo kab tak mar khate rahoge magar arjun ka soft side waisa hi hai

Edited by Aizatmir - 29 April 2011 at 2:29am

PraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Arjun is the only character in KMH that is consistent..from time to time they have been butchering Arohi's character but again repairing it for the good...but there is absolutely no complaints from Arjun's character...
Have you heard of character growth?!! growth doesnt mean you grow from weak to strong or vice versa...its just a change in character that happens when a person comes across new situations in life that he has not been in before...

Arjun loves Arohi...its soo obvious for him along with time to respect & love Arohi's family for Arohiwho is his life... thats human aint it?

regardin y he dint question Sudhir Singh Ahluwalia is well..he did question through his eyes..LOL if you see wen he came to know dat it was sudhir...Arjun continuosly kept staring at Sudhir...with a big question mark on his face...tryin to find an answer on Sudhir's face... was he given more time to ask about it?

about him talking like he has accepted that there is no way he can get out of there was momentary... may be he just felt bad that Arohi also will have to suffer because of him & that is what made him say so...m sure even he wants to fight back n come out when he is given a chance...he will never accept defeat...

other questions are already answered the way i wanted...
overall since the show is fast paced things may seem rushed but they are not inconsistency of characters!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

was going to reply in detail but seems like everyone else has covered what i wanted to write. may be Arjun is behaving in a way that we didnt expect but then life's situations r such that we come out to be different from what we think we r.

for example, my friends take me to be highly optimistic and hopeful well i m at most times. but there r times too when i see no hope at all, those r very rare moments though but thats still me and m not being out of character at all. same with Arjun :)) and after much thinking and feeling negative, i come back to my normal self and be positive again :) and i m sure Arjun wud too, and i guess he already has. that was just a momentary reaction, when he saw Arohi suffering for him, thats why he asked her to give up. But in the long run, he will be the fighter that he always was. I m damn sure if there was a scene the very next moment where Rajveer wud come and insult Arjun and tell him that there is no way he will be out and will have to suffer in jail, then immediately we wud have seen our fierce Arjun back, challenging Rajveer that however circumstances may be against him, still he will prove that he is innocent :))

@aksh: dittoo, and to ur second post, cudnt agree more. :)) with every person we r a different self, that's so fascinating about life and characters. its complicated but i totally love itEmbarrassed Even Arohi's inconsistent character, rising then falling then again rising, i can relate totally to it. In fat it made me understand myself better and i love KMH allthemore for it. I can always relate to the situations and characters here and then learn something more about life, me and the world. No other show and characters can do that for me, so m just too much in love with KMHBig smile

Pranii...Hug soo beautifully put...hell yes!!

@Aksh..ditto to dat!!Big smile

Pranii-sanju-Anjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

@CutiePiee4 that was not a confession.. he was having a light moment with his wife!!! LOL obviously now dont tell me u took my post seriouslyLOL
k my bad then Embarrassed

PraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by violette

@violette - Don't know and understand your source of the screenplay writer's theory. But about the many different Arjun's you are seeing, I would like to tell you, I see them too. And I acknowledge them because as humans, we come into many relationships along the course of life. Also, we change with the various experiences we have in life. I for one, am a different person than I was 3 years ago. Does that make god/life, the screenplay writer of my life confused? or for that matter, me? We behave differently with friends than with our parents. Our behavior and personality changes with the company we are in. That is not confused. That is HUMAN!! Smile

I have no probs with Arjun's varying shades of character. its just tht CVs aint protrayed his transition as smoothly and visibly as it shud've been... well if his life were smooth enough, his transition would have been too.. I am not saying it has been consistent all the time, but i will definitely stress that up until now Arjun's character has been 95% spot on!! no butchering there.. n if u r talking abt the other 5%, u have urself agreed in the rest of ur post that stuff like that happens!!

ppl chng and thts the essence of this luv story.. and of course our life.. Embarrassed...

i m talking strictly from a story flow POV.. and the transformation of Arjun the gangster into Arjun Arohi's husband... had Arjun not been protrayed pretty abrupt, unclear, and unpredictable, his character wud have been most unique and most intense character thn any other character on indian TV...  Arjun as a character had/has lots of potential to win hearts of ours straight away.. its jst tht he was not given enough scope or plot to voice and and a smooth transition to express how Arohi changed him, his way of thinking, and y he behaved completely opposite of wat he was and tht actually he was always a gud guy at heart and Arohi made him be wat he really was before joining RPS..strictly from story flow n my POV.. this is ur POV.. arjun did touch our hearts.. we already saw what he was before Arohi changed him. The many instances in which he handled Gauri should tell you something!!

obviously Arohi changed him .. from a ruthless kidnapper and womanizer to a more sensitive being and be more open about his feelings.. bt had tht change been more descriptive and gradual it wud;ve been fantastic.. he always was that way.. he always had that bak-bak quality in him and the potential to interact with someone that freely.. he had billu, makki, romit n rashi.. n now he has arohi too!! n talking of transition.. the jungle trak gave him that!!

and as such i have no complaints.. bcoz. i know it always happens with BT.. i havent dissected other BT serials so minutely.. bt have had enuf of this experience with KMH1 and a low profile channel like Imagine TV..

the plot as such is gud.. bt the detailed handling of story is bad!.. the story keeps reminding me of old hindi film "Hero".. on TV to create same intensity on a consistent basis is difficult.. even the top shows flaws at times.. and its quite acceptable ..  but if its consistenlty inconsistent, audience lose connection with the characters/story and stop coming back.. thts my analysis of the dropping of high TRPs tht initially KMH2 had garnered..  and from the experience tht v have had with KMH1.. thrs is direct connection of dropping of TRPs to the story flow and consistency... once it improved even KMH1 reached again to its peak of 1 TRP.. bt sadly it was too late thn...  some ppl think its simply anti-KMH cynical criticism.. bt its not.. v had hoped for a better show thn KMH1 so that the fate of KMH1 wont b the fate of KMH2 especially after the hard fought battle to bring back KMH...  and so wanted everything perfect.. wanted everything tht lacked in KMH1.. and nagged with criticism when it was not delivered .. bt sadly, ppl didnt get the bigger picture..  Ria Ka Adda was best measure to gauge how audience reacted to your show and how u cud improve simply bcoz it was quite close to KMH unit.. its actors/CVs, pretty honest, and pretty analytical.. and had lots of members with varying ideas and inputs.. of course it was a mixed bag of different personalities.. and u needed to filter out wats imp.. ppl r different..and have different opinions.. and u cannot judge RKA simply by a few members of it.. anyways its old story.. and v all have learnt and moved on..Embarrassed every story is inspired from somewhere.. n most love stories have a set format.. boy meets girl, vice versa etc.. now unless they show a meeting in the middle of an ocean or on moon, it wont be out of the box!! and i thought this was about whether arjun's char was in or out of character..if its abt TRPs i dont want to get into it..coz i am here for teh show!! low or high TRPs don't matter to me, for I love the show!! also i have expressed my views on the TRP grading system, n am deffo not pro-TRP!! n going by the rxns of the actors, they don't give a damn either.. so i have no issues of where the TRPs r headed..

as far as, the screenplay issue goes, the director, Karan, Kritz thmselves revealed it in their last wassup interview..  i wud say if writers dont have time they shud give newcomers a chance who can give thir 100% .. the dialogues, scenes this season r a let down.. some FFs in this forum are more imaginative and entertaining thn KMH2 writers... especially I have luved MinaT's, salmankh1, and ItalianPrincess FFs.. i think CVs/writers shud take a peek into theirs to get more ideas.. i agree the FFs are really gud, n there have been instances where the story has just run over n not filled in a blank here n there.. n there are umpteen FFs n OSs that have covered them! heck i wrote one myself last wk.. but thats not the point.. the writers in my opinion have done a wonderful job this season.. to me both seasons have their charm n am not gonna get into comparing those.. this season has rocked in terms of twists n dialogues!! and the scenes have been more realistic n innovative!! luv 'em to the core!!

also, the other inconsistent character is Rajveer.. still both Arjun and Rajveer are acceptable.. bcoz thy r good as actors... thy try to do the best of what they r given.. and so its certainly not their fault!Embarrassed agree here.. rajvir's has gone berserk after gauri's exit.. all the happy happy mood dint agree at all!! but the actors did what they were given Clap

one more thing, liking cannot be forced upon.. u can give 100s of reasons and logic y shud or to like a thing or a person... bt v only like things and ppl who touch our heart..cudnt agree wid u more here.. liking does come from heart.. KMH has touched my heart n life in unimaginable ways.. i cud give u a hundred or more reasons n replies, but if ur heart is not in it.. u r not gonna like KMH2!! Embarrassed

those top TRP garnering serials tho now stretched and turned crap, bt still r watched bcoz once upon a time its characters and story was close to ppl's heart.. and they still feel connected... if either of thm story or character fails to retain connection, they r gonna reject it.. it wud take a lot of efforts to connect it if there is more time gap.. and its always gonna b more tough... its a universal management funda.. and a simple reason  y certain shows/channels r on top and others not.. sometimes it fate, but most of the times its bad product! i dont agree wid this...maybe other ppl watch shows coz the starting was gud.. but i dont.. i wud passionately watch the beginning stretch over n over again..but i can't stand to watch that character butchered mercilessly.. management fundas or whatever.. i stop watching a show if i dont connect no more. period.

gud to see u here btw Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

violettePranii-sanju-kavyasamshibzAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index