Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Arjun is acting so out of his character ever since he left Singhania house hold

1) He never blindly trust anyone but now he trusted Alhuwaliah accepted him after one or two days He hadn't received that brand of love. I am not saying he was not cared for by daddi, rashi n romit. But you can't deny that he would feel any amount of acceptance from this kind of a family would be a breeze of fresh air for him. Especially when it is coming after such a history. They had gone from fearing, abusing, bashing him to accepting him as part of their family.  It's the case of tapti zameen pe baarish!! But blindly trust them? did he? There is a difference between accepting and trusting. I saw happiness and acceptance. I don't think trust was broached!!

2) He never allow anyone to raise hand on him without his fault but he allowed Arvind, Sudhir and Rajveer to abuse him Here I suppose you are talking about the beat up in the parking lot. He was making a statement and I think he was in his element by not replying back, but I had rather he didn't ask for more. But he was probably implementing Gandhian ideals and saying 'Maaro!!' πŸ˜†

3) He never oppose Rajveer in hospital when he was beating him black and blue when he himself confessed he had intention to kill Kartar but did not.  He had just then heard such a harsh revelation in such a haphazard way. He is allowed to be shocked and struggling to grasp the entire idea, past present and consequences!! He was staring at Sudhir all the while! Some verbal interaction would have been greatly appreciated, but his eyes speak volumes. So he didn't oppose. But why Rajvir continued his out of character, out of limits bash-up is beyond me!!

4) He never questioned Sudhir what he did to his mother. I know that subject hasn't been approached yet, and I wish Arjun had atleast started on it before he got arrested. And I wished even more that Arohi had said something to her father on that subject before walking out of the house!! Coz, husband or not, I think she had every right to question her parent's actions in Arjun's mum's case!!

5) He is not bothered why RPS never visited him in jail after all its RPS who instigated him to kill Kartar for revenge. I wonder if he expected RPS to behave this way. But then again, I have no qualms in that scene not showing up yet. Its a 22 min episode and finally they have taken up the subject of Arohi's redemption. I have no issues if they do justice to it while giving Arjun some relax time in jail.πŸ˜† You are logically right. But its a show and they can't update us about everything in the same episode. Unless ofcourse they start making it a live-show!!

6) He never gives up in face of any hostility but telling Arohi to forget him and start new life. This one I have issues with too. That was totally out of order. The sanest logic, or at least as sane as it gets, I can say is that he was concerned by the state of his wife and in a momentary rxn he asked her to do that. Because by the end of the scene he was back to normalcy!

He was so intutive and clever before. What has happened? His reactions are looking so out of character. Which ones are these? πŸ˜•

The Arjun Singhania who was shown before would be all excited and raring to get out of jail and give justice to his mom, find his real father etc not start dialogues like this case is open and shut, all eveindence is agianst me etc OK. he has left the house of his adopted father because it as it turns out that guy doesnt give a damn!! the family he was warming up to, turns out to be the reason he was orphaned years ago and also being the reason his mum had to die in such a unjust fashion, who by the way has left a herculean task for him. he doesn't know who his father is, but he knows his parents were never married. he is in jail because he has decided to take the harder way, which is also the right way of doing things and the road is long, hard and for a large part dark. I wonder why hez not more excited about tackling all this. πŸ˜ p.s. he was never excited about leaving jail and doing things.. he was a warrior of death kinda person before.. he had nothing to live for and no one to die for. He was living a mechanical life where he got second to second instructions from RPS. All this changed when he met Arohi..which is the point of the show.. Kitani MohabbatI Hai!! πŸ˜†

aksh4IF thumbnail
@violette - Don't know and understand your source of the screenplay writer's theory. But about the many different Arjun's you are seeing, I would like to tell you, I see them too. And I acknowledge them because as humans, we come into many relationships along the course of life. Also, we change with the various experiences we have in life. I for one, am a different person than I was 3 years ago. Does that make god/life, the screenplay writer of my life confused? or for that matter, me? We behave differently with friends than with our parents. Our behavior and personality changes with the company we are in. That is not confused. That is HUMAN!! πŸ˜Š
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@aksha ditto to ur posts!..😳
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
was going to reply in detail but seems like everyone else has covered what i wanted to write. may be Arjun is behaving in a way that we didnt expect but then life's situations r such that we come out to be different from what we think we r.

for example, my friends take me to be highly optimistic and hopeful well i m at most times. but there r times too when i see no hope at all, those r very rare moments though but thats still me and m not being out of character at all. same with Arjun :)) and after much thinking and feeling negative, i come back to my normal self and be positive again :) and i m sure Arjun wud too, and i guess he already has. that was just a momentary reaction, when he saw Arohi suffering for him, thats why he asked her to give up. But in the long run, he will be the fighter that he always was. I m damn sure if there was a scene the very next moment where Rajveer wud come and insult Arjun and tell him that there is no way he will be out and will have to suffer in jail, then immediately we wud have seen our fierce Arjun back, challenging Rajveer that however circumstances may be against him, still he will prove that he is innocent :))

@aksh: dittoo, and to ur second post, cudnt agree more. :)) with every person we r a different self, that's so fascinating about life and characters. its complicated but i totally love it😳 Even Arohi's inconsistent character, rising then falling then again rising, i can relate totally to it. In fact it made me understand myself better and i love KMH allthemore for it. I can always relate to the situations and characters here and then learn something more about life, me and the world. No other show and characters can do that for me, so m just too much in love with KMHπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
Arjun himself confessed in jail that he is stupid, so i think that explainsfor his reformed behaviour.
aksh4IF thumbnail
@CutiePiee4 that was not a confession.. he was having a light moment with his wife!!! πŸ˜†

@pranii ..loved ur thoughts!! πŸ€—
leena.theresa88 thumbnail
i m ok with what ever arjun is doing these days he is doing all that for arohi
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

@CutiePiee4 that was not a confession.. he was having a light moment with his wife!!! πŸ˜† obviously now dont tell me u took my post seriouslyπŸ˜†

@pranii ..loved ur thoughts!! πŸ€—

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

@violette - Don't know and understand your source of the screenplay writer's theory. But about the many different Arjun's you are seeing, I would like to tell you, I see them too. And I acknowledge them because as humans, we come into many relationships along the course of life. Also, we change with the various experiences we have in life. I for one, am a different person than I was 3 years ago. Does that make god/life, the screenplay writer of my life confused? or for that matter, me? We behave differently with friends than with our parents. Our behavior and personality changes with the company we are in. That is not confused. That is HUMAN!! πŸ˜Š

I have no probs with Arjun's varying shades of character. its just tht CVs aint protrayed his transition as smoothly and visibly as it shud've been...

ppl chng and thts the essence of this luv story.. and of course our life.. 😳...

i m talking strictly from a story flow POV.. and the transformation of Arjun the gangster into Arjun Arohi's husband... had Arjun not been protrayed pretty abrupt, unclear, and unpredictable, his character wud have been most unique and most intense character thn any other character on indian TV...  Arjun as a character had/has lots of potential to win hearts of ours straight away.. its jst tht he was not given enough scope or plot to voice and and a smooth transition to express how Arohi changed him, his way of thinking, and y he behaved completely opposite of wat he was and tht actually he was always a gud guy at heart and Arohi made him be wat he really was before joining RPS..

obviously Arohi changed him .. from a ruthless kidnapper and womanizer to a more sensitive being and be more open about his feelings.. bt had tht change been more descriptive and gradual it wud;ve been fantastic..

and as such i have no complaints.. bcoz. i know it always happens with BT.. i havent dissected other BT serials so minutely.. bt have had enuf of this experience with KMH1 and a low profile channel like Imagine TV..

the plot as such is gud.. bt the detailed handling of story is bad!.. the story keeps reminding me of old hindi film "Hero".. on TV to create same intensity on a consistent basis is difficult.. even the top shows flaws at times.. and its quite acceptable ..  but if its consistenlty inconsistent, audience lose connection with the characters/story and stop coming back.. thts my analysis of the dropping of high TRPs tht initially KMH2 had garnered..  and from the experience tht v have had with KMH1.. thrs is direct connection of dropping of TRPs to the story flow and consistency... once it improved even KMH1 reached again to its peak of 1 TRP.. bt sadly it was too late thn...  some ppl think its simply anti-KMH cynical criticism.. bt its not.. v had hoped for a better show thn KMH1 so that the fate of KMH1 wont b the fate of KMH2 especially after the hard fought battle to bring back KMH...  and so wanted everything perfect.. wanted everything tht lacked in KMH1.. and nagged with criticism when it was not delivered .. bt sadly, ppl didnt get the bigger picture..  Ria Ka Adda was best measure to gauge how audience reacted to your show and how u cud improve simply bcoz it was quite close to KMH unit.. its actors/CVs, pretty honest, and pretty analytical.. and had lots of members with varying ideas and inputs.. of course it was a mixed bag of different personalities.. and u needed to filter out wats imp.. ppl r different..and have different opinions.. and u cannot judge RKA simply by a few members of it.. anyways its old story.. and v all have learnt and moved on..😳

as far as, the screenplay issue goes, the director, Karan, Kritz thmselves revealed it in their last wassup interview..  i wud say if writers dont have time they shud give newcomers a chance who can give thir 100% .. the dialogues, scenes this season r a let down.. some FFs in this forum are more imaginative and entertaining thn KMH2 writers... especially I have luved MinaT's, salmankh1, and ItalianPrincess FFs.. i think CVs/writers shud take a peek into theirs to get more ideas..

also, the other inconsistent character is Rajveer.. still both Arjun and Rajveer are acceptable.. bcoz thy r good as actors... thy try to do the best of what they r given.. and so its certainly not their fault!😳

one more thing, liking cannot be forced upon.. u can give 100s of reasons and logic y shud or to like a thing or a person... bt v only like things and ppl who touch our heart..

those top TRP garnering serials tho now stretched and turned crap, bt still r watched bcoz once upon a time its characters and story was close to ppl's heart.. and they still feel connected... if either of thm story or character fails to retain connection, they r gonna reject it.. it wud take a lot of efforts to connect it if there is more time gap.. and its always gonna b more tough... its a universal management funda.. and a simple reason  y certain shows/channels r on top and others not.. sometimes it fate, but most of the times its bad product!
Edited by violette - 13 years ago
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ya arjun has changed a lot due to arohi. arohi uss pe barosa karti hai aur lagta hai arjun ke liye itna hi kafi hai bt mujhe itna gussa aaraaha tha allus par jab wo arjun ko mar rahe thai i wanted to scream arjun ab toh kuch bolo kab tak mar khate rahoge magar arjun ka soft side waisa hi hai

Edited by Aizatmir - 13 years ago