Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Mansi ParekhStar

You know fellow Gulaalites, I am very upset...very upset that a Star Parivaar refuses to recognise one of the best leads and actress on Star today...and is more bothered about the bahus and other betis

The "Dil hai Chotaa sa" scene when Gulaal remembers her childhood...MANSI PAREKH owned that scene...ClapClap

I was watching it alone at home and jumped out of my skin when the girls first flash through her eyes...and then the expressions Mansi gave...my good Lord!!!!!!!!!

Happiness, wistfulness, peace, joy, the realisation that life was once so good and peaceful.

You wont believe that I had tears in my eyes when I watched Gulaal (Mansi) remembering her childhood...and I think thats the power of a real good actorClap...who moves you with emotion in a seemingly pleasant scene

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!

Neil Bhatt

HeartHeartHeart

Can I please exchange you with my boyfriendBlushingLOLLOL

OH MY GOD!!!!...when he looks at a woman like that...its so difficult to not fall for him...

I recorded the scene and saw it over again...especially the expression he have in the last few seconds...when he is seen by Gulaal...he looks at her ...is startled...looks away...and then defiantly and confidently...and perhaps with his entire heart...looks straight at her again.BlushingBlushing

SPLENDID!!!!!

Neil, if you are reading this...I am going to show this recoding to my better half...he has to get at least 80% of the intensity that you have in your eyesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Kasturilover - 28 April 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

MARCELLEblazingfireevasundhara78yummoBBtbpsgd3hhlKesariBlueMoonNeil-fannazsheikhshreyshreymrs.hughjackmansakadafiManipadmamoonstrucksaurissur.Fari.KashianritukaprithviVJ-LNMDJprachuryaSimi.SweetRafznami2811arti07Lennie*Reemz*-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mansi Parekh and Neil Bhatt" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neil-fan

Neil-fan

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Excelllent post Kasturi...both these actors have added MAGIC to this show. BTW I totally understand your comments and feelings for Neil. Imagine I have been watching him for more than 1 year and still not had enough. He is just getting more awesome day by day. Unfortunately in this ridiculous Entertainment industry real talent is very seldom recognized. Hopefully one day I hope to see Neil on the silver screen...I know many of my friends do also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KasturiloverKesariBlueMoonritukaprithvi

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil-fan

Excelllent post Kasturi...both these actors have added MAGIC to this show. BTW I totally understand your comments and feelings for Neil. Imagine I have been watching him for more than 1 year and still not had enough. He is just getting more awesome day by day. Unfortunately in this ridiculous Entertainment industry real talent is very seldom recognized. Hopefully one day I hope to see Neil on the silver screen...I know many of my friends do also.

Yes yes, Amen to thatClap

you know Neil Fan I feel sad that such actors get sidelined and others who are just simpering away or 1-2 expression fellas get noticed.Ouch

You know I used to watch Karol Baug and the intensity  Neil had in some scenes was amazing. I still cannot get over the scenes he had when he is first confronted by Simi's illness.

I remember you telling us that Neil  is a good dance.r I will try to find his dance videos and watch them.

Yesterday he was good in each and every shot...you know even the shot when he asks Talli..."why you made me stop the car to tell this"...that irritated expression was sooo cuteeeLOLLOL

But I love Mansi a lot too.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she is not a drop dead beautiful woman, but she is very graceful and attractive...nothing seems cheap about her...a very dignified and pretty girl, who is a power house of talent...I hope she does well in life.

Edited by Kasturilover - 28 April 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoonNeil-fanritukaprithvi

vasundhara78

Groupbie

vasundhara78

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasturilover

Originally posted by Neil-fan

Yes yes, Amen to thatClap

you know Neil Fan I feel sad that such actors get sidelined and others who are just simpering away or 1-2 expression fellas get noticed.Ouch

You know I used to watch Karol Baug and the intensity  Neil had in some scenes was amazing. I still cannot get over the scenes he had when he is first confronted by Simi's illness.

I remember you telling us that Neil  is a good dance.r I will try to find his dance videos and watch them.

Yesterday he was good in each and every shot...you know even the shot when he asks Talli..."why you made me stop the car to tell this"...that irritated expression was sooo cuteeeLOLLOL

But I love Mansi a lot too.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she is not a drop dead beautiful woman, but she is very graceful and attractive...nothing seems cheap about her...a very dignified and pretty girl, who is a power house of talent...I hope she does well in life.

looks wise i would categorise manasi as rather ordinary but there are other things which make a woman truly attractive ... here its her grace.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasturiloverritukaprithvi

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Mansi is very good actress when i have seen all the awards taken by pratigya in maccau star pariwar award night  I really feel sorry for Mansi as if you compare her acting as an bahu and pratigyas mansi is far far more better then her but after seeing this award night i realize only one thing people gets awards on trp bases not on acting bases and this awards sucks,so if i have to compare from nomination Mansi was the best followed by Anupriya and then comes pratigya.

Kasturilovernazsheikh

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Kasutri
You still after Neil. I know excatly what you mean by that look he has in the end, it says ok why should i not stare at you if you have the guts stop me. That was a dare me look KESAR gave GULAAL.
Neil talks with his eyes.
Mansi is too good.
They make every mundane scene also special. 

nutsKasturilover

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Both Neil & Manasi are extremely talented actors.They complement each other as kesar & gulal.As  I had said before very few actors can convey a lot without saying a word with their eyes& neil definitely happens to be one of them.Keep it up Neil

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

Kasutri
You still after Neil. I know excatly what you mean by that look he has in the end, it says ok why should i not stare at you if you have the guts stop me. That was a dare me look KESAR gave GULAAL.
Neil talks with his eyes.
Mansi is too good.
They make every mundane scene also special. 

@Ritu

LOLLOLLOL...Ritu, what do I do...temptations becallDay Dreaming

Have loved Neil from his Karol Baug daysHeart...one of the few guys who actually seems more manly in his demeanor, than the puffed up stubble growing studs.LOL

@Ritu and sauris
Yes indeed he talks with his eyes...and tightening of the jaw (LOL dont know how else to describe it)...a tipWink ...always watch his jaw (see the shot near the jeep when he gets out, gives up ands starts walking behind the girls)

But I am really blown away by MansiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the woman can act ...and how!!!!!!!!

They realy uplifted the scene

PS: I didnt want to write earlier considering the anti Talli sentiment...but the actress is growing on me...she expressed herself very well in the initial part of the jeep scenes and when she finally brings Gulaal to the mango grove...see her expressions...there is that childish grin mixed with the anticipation and the eagerness to see how will Gulaal react...splendid

Do you know the name of this actress Talli?...the kid is growing confident in the acting chops...and I like thatEmbarrassed

Edited by Kasturilover - 29 April 2011 at 12:11am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.