Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Not only Derek...its one of the most beautiful scene of this show...I LOVE THIS SCENE LOONS! I LOVE IT! I dont even know except I just love this scene...I LOVEEE IT!! McMomma and Derek were just BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE IT!EmbarrassedHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I DNT REMEMBER WAT I DISCOVERED BT IT WS ABT U DNT GET TO CALL ME A wh**e SCENE

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
watch ittt and remember what you discovered man...how can u just forget...i hate you! WATCH ITTT!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
well sry guys, i wasn't in one of my good moods today, so i think i acted a lil weird today n that's why i didn't get here till now

n i watched finale episode...it was good...will comment 2morow on that..hopefully

byee
catch u guys 2morow

n timbo, lets have cube date 2morow

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
What happened kavs? You seem really out of zone...is everything fine?? Even before you talked so weirdly! What happened?

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
LOONS I JUST DIEDDD!! I JUST DIEDDD! CHECK THIS OUTTT!!! DIEDDD!! DEADDD!! DEADDD ALREADYYY!!!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
^^YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE FREAKING SEEN THAT ALREADY AND I STILL CANT STOP SEEING ITTT!!!! AAA!!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Mer: Hi, you paged?
Der: Yaa...Zola, this is Meredith! Meredith, this is Zola! Here, can you hold her for me? 
Mer: Sure
Der: Zola can you smile for me? 
Zola: laughs
Der: yaaa! See her facial movements are intact...(to zola) okie look, over here...(to mer)see that? watch how she is tracking you? (to zola) over here! (to mer) Neuro exam is good even after the shot! (i think he said shot...not sure)
Mer: Great! Did something happen? Why did u page?
Der: I need to ask you something, okie? (to nurse) can u excuse us for a min? (to mer) this is very serious and I need you to be completely honest with me, okie?
Mer: If Alex said something to you...
Der: Let's adopt this baby!
Mer: What? Are you serious?
Der: yaaa! You know I was holding her, yesterday, and she was crying and than she stopped...and i've...i've held a lot of babies, i fixed a lot of babies...but (something) zola...I don't know what it was...i just...i just couldn't imagine her being with any other parent or any other family...we've been trying so hard to start a family and she needs one (AND OMG! SEE MEREDITH HERE! SEE THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT ZOLA AND SMILEEES AND FEELS BLESSED!!!) lets adopt her...I am serious!! Let's adopt her!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 29 April 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top