Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
awww my mcdreamyyy...haha I dont know what is it about this guy man...he actually makes me go all mcdreaming!BlushingDay DreamingHug but he looks so tired and exhausted!! Hug but still adorable and mcdreamyyyBlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
omggg saw the fist scene above and all i can remember is this seaosn's epi sixteen where she goes like wld u still love me if i go blind or all of that goes out of the window if am not a surgeon anymore omggg nd he was like its not FUNNY naps look here she didnt give up on Derek as a person and she wasnt willing to give up on Derek as a surgeon either u knw even if it meant standing away frm him stepping aside not gng up and holding his hand not giving him the assurance he needed just not not letting him depend on her u know in that moment she just didnt let him depend on her coz she wanted him to just RISE ON HIS OWN she would just stand there at a distance and believe in him you know she would have faith but this this one thing was on him he had to be THE reason why he did this not she?

and now i feel it would be Derek who wouldn't be willing to give up on her as a surgeon even if it means standing away from her stepping aside hurting her not giving her the assurance she needs u know? he would NOT give up on her as a surgeon at least thats how i see this story playing out u rememebr 7.5 Derek got freaking faith for the clinical trial frekaing inspiration for it when he saw her rock freaking rock like hell in that solo surgery she did without him you know? OMG it all is falling into pieces now he so won't give up on Mer or on the surgeon she is

u know in epi 3 there is this CO scene where Cris asks wld u love me if i wasn't a surgeon toh Owen said i wld lvoe u if u were a plumer or somethign i wld love u anyways and i FELT that CO scene i was like wow have i been reading CO all wrong but now am getting it NOW i am getting it if he can lvoe her without her being a surgeon then he is not loving HER love and dreams go hand in hand DAMN IT if u remove that dream or if u stand by and let him or her remove that dream then you are not loving that person u r just loving his or her freaking shadow coz dreams ke bina love exist hi nahi kar sakta, why in the name of hell did ashi always blew up and felt so blahed when yuvi couldn't stand up and fight for his dreams? why did she feel as if as if i dnt know i dnt knw what she felt she felt disgusted with herself u knw she felt jaise uske uper kuch keede makuade chal rahe ho she felt dirty impure she felt jsut BLAHED as if usne kuch kiya ho ALWAYS just go back and watch s2 ka fyh scene man everytime he betrayed his dreams she felt cheated she is like go sleep with undred women i will not care but if u betray ur dream u wld betray me u wld betray us she NEEDED him to follow his dreams she NEEDED to see him live his dreams coz that was her freaking faith in EVERYTHING IN HERSELF IN BHAGGU she needed that and no she would not she cannot lvoe yuuvi if he couldnt be true to his dreams i mena yes she wld always love him but she couldnt be with him she couldnt respect him no she oculdnt she wouldnt love him as anyone else other than the rockstar him coz that was HIM his dream was his soul and thats the light she fell in love with thats the ligth that blessed her life u know?

same SAME exactly same is what happened btw MD here and I think we may just may see this happening again this itme around  via Mer I feel this is what the writers should do instead of a MD fall out they should make mer loose faith in heself as a doctor coz coz of her the tria lwd be shut many patients wld be left hanging in the air i hope thats what is happenig coz if it happens if it happens i know i know Der would fight WITH HER FOR HER

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

skye3:

Derek: Let's adopt this baby.

Meredith: Are you serious?

Of course he is.

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 29 April 2011 at 12:45pm

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
oh-apple:dead-shoes:pullingmypigtails:(via f**kyeahmerder)

^^This was hilarious!!! ROFL Mark was funny...he was like oh you would be wishing you were taking stairs right now!ROFLROFLROFL But I love how Derek just looked at Mer and felt how awkward she must be feeling!!Embarrassed

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ikrrr? see u made me discover this scene this comedy scene turned into sheer beauty coz of what u noticed ki how he turns to ONLY look at her and make sure she is ok coz he KNOWS she wldnt be

damn it I LOVE THEMMM

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
these are my merderBlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
OUR MERDER

WHAT?

YOU SAID MY THEY ARE OUR MERDER

UMM WHATEVER...

BY THE WAY I DISCOVERED SOMEHTING ABT ONE SCENE AND I FOORGOT THANX TO U U SUCK

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
What the heck did you discover?

OMG! I LOVE THESE TWO SCENES:

^^This is probably on of the best scenes of Derek!!!HeartBlushingHug

^^OMG! Here!! OMG! He is soo happy that McMomma loves Mer...he is just sooo freaking happy! Loons there is no way they can fall apart...they cannot!!! Seriously!! THEY CANNOT!

FollowYourHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top