Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i know they ar neighbors they are adowableee i just adore them like hell paddy more than elle but elle tooo she might appear i dont know sometimes detached u knw like she just never thinks herself to be a big star or watever so she responds that ways ki its no big eal types u knw to the papz and camera ppl and blah but hatever i hv sene of her and read her she is full of freaking life and her lvoe for stella is mesmerizing its MESMERIZING and her laugh omggg her laugh is killing KILLING so full of lifeee but inspite of all of that paddy paddy padyd has something which is just i dnt knw what

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
awww see this loons:

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I love both ellen and Paddy!! They are still neighbors?BlushingDay DreamingHug awww that is sooo cuteee!BlushingHugHug I love them! Heart And yes...you know I love Ellen because she believes that her fame is no big deal...I mean that interview I read...she was like I dont understand why people are so gaga over celebrities when we are not doctors who save their lives or anything...I mean I love how she is just sooo...down to earth...even paddy is...I saw a video where he was giving his fans autographs and you know he made sure that everyone got it and it was so beautiful...he came outside just for him fans!EmbarrassedHugHug

And both Paddy and Ellen live like normal human beings you know...like right now i jsut saw a video where Paddy is washing his car with his daughter! I mean that is soo cute man...that is adorable!EmbarrassedHugHug Its like he is giving his children this normal lifee...you know?Embarrassed I love them both!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i lvoe them tooo yaar i think i should stop worrying myself out coz of these merder fans coz they dont get merder they didnt freaking GET seaosn four they hate derek for choosing addie they hate addie they int get why mer drowned they didnt get ANYTHING they think s five had no md they think derek ka chief being sl ws meh they think derstina ws blah they think miscarirage ws blah they think adopsiton is blah everything for them is blah except prom LOL so ya i really shouldnt bother myself up with these random people who never ever saw MD beyond their chemistry or whatever crap

its unbeleiveable how less ppl get md how dmaned less i swear wen i went out and said my fvt season is s four ppl laughed at me like LITERALLY thy were like u r kididng us right? no one NO ONE loves s four and i dnt get it how or why coz for me that season was IT thats what truly made them

so ya whatever lets not stress ourselves for no rhyme no reason i have faith in writers they know md they love md md r their pride no wa in hell it wld go wrong and if it does just inc ase if it does god forbid if it does i wld make my own ending PERIOD coz MD really really have ek baar fir se made me fall in lvoe with love love ka chera ban chuke hai yeh itny happines by there EVERY scene its jsut i dnt knw wat aaj ka woh ten seconds scene became so meaningful for me and now this scene too on the cat walk and the sneak peak wala scene where mer shows him the post it that fell off of richard Gaaah i lvoe them thats all i know PERIOD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Send that above post to Shonda loons...just to let her know how much we have faith in her being MD fans bbecause right now...I know all she is getting is hatred from MD fans which is sad...I mean yes I was..."WAS" all scared and depressed too but now I AM ALL HAPPY AND HOPEFUL after talking it all out with you!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 29 April 2011 at 12:01pm

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
You know loons...we talked a lot about this but still i think there is something missing in our discussion because I haven't fully discovered the beauty of this scene...I love it so much that the fact that she rejected him when he proposed her before the surgery because he feared that he wont be able to do it and than he would lose Mer too...it was like aaa! And she knew she will be with him...she didn't actually reject him...she just said not like this...not before surgery...its just beautiful and I love these three scenes like anything:

I really want to discover these loons...lets talkkk!!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
sameee whole day i spend in depression but am all happy and hopeful aagin and now am all set to actually LIVE the upcoming epis next two r just filled with happy MD so yeah let me live this damned moment plz they r transcending into becoming parents i just want to live LIVE this feeling and chahe jo bhi ho Derek kept his promise to Mer he got them a baby

i dnt know naps its gng to be painful sure but its gng to be beautiful thats all i know and what post u talking abt what post should i send to Shonda? u go spread love for mer in writer's blog man people r just not getting her

i pity them their misery is last time md kissed ws just on cheek there hasnt been a lip kiss since forever ARGH WHAT FREAKING EVER i just pity them thats abt IT If they can't get this simple fact that yes mer dos OWE it to adelle coz of her mom coz while she may not be ellis she may not be the one who did this to her but hell ellis is was will always be her mom and at leats in that moment adelle took her to be ellis she owes it to adelle she owes it to her own self she owes it to her mom yaaar coz right nwo if her mom was there and she wld see adelle this helpless she too wld do anything to help her out if u cant get this then i dnt think u deserve md none of them do really none of them do

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
OMG FIRST SWOON OVER THIS

http://www.daylife.com/photo/09db3EzafqcCL?__site=daylife

HE IS JUST LOOKING FREAKING MCDREAMY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

hey.bhaggu

Post Reply New Post