Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yup!! I wont blame MD because it didn't even take them till season 4 loons to make me realize that no matter where writers take them, they would not get ruined for me! And if the writers ruin them, they would not be ruined for me because MD are above that now...they are belief...our belief and so nothing can ruin them for us!!

And if they break up...it would be all writers' deed because for me...the MerDer I know, they would survive this like anything and they would stand by each other even when they hate each other!! YES! POST IT WOULD BE WRITTEN ALL OVER AGAIN!!HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
the person with whom the peds nurse is talking to is one of GA chars and the only one being mommys is either Callie or Mer and we knw ki just before SF ka epi Mer wld have fears abt being a good mom she wld be hell scared and ismain bhi the mom in q is damn scared terrified and now that we knw wat will happen o mer in SF she is bound to be terrified out of her wits so ya its almost sure its Mer

wat i fele is we r missing something the finale has to do something abt the title UNACCOMPANIED MINOR i dnt knw who this minor is but the cliff hanger per say has to do with him or her i think its McPrincess

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Whatever, I know my McCouple would survive this...but you know loons i this...because they would fight, and Mer would be all confused if they are together or not...and she would freak out but this gives me a good feeling because it makes me feel that Derek would than show up...if not in this season, than premiere of season 8...definitely!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
OMG! This is soo cute!!

Shonda just stared and Paddy which terrified him but all the while she was just thinking how dreamy he is and seeing Derek in him!ROFLBlushingDay Dreaming

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Yup!! I wont blame MD because it didn't even take them till season 4 loons to make me realize that no matter where writers take them, they would not get ruined for me! And if the writers ruin them, they would not be ruined for me because MD are above that now...they are belief...our belief and so nothing can ruin them for us!!

And if they break up...it would be all writers' deed because for me...the MerDer I know, they would survive this like anything and they would stand by each other even when they hate each other!! YES! POST IT WOULD BE WRITTEN ALL OVER AGAIN!!HugHugHug

exactly u talking abt season 4 i toh died in season 1 2 only i just don;t know what happened how when why for what dmaned reason i just kept falling and falling in love with them so nothing can ruin them for me and i think writers too know that yaar whoever wrote this Callie-Arizona-<ark story they were mostly new writers most md heavy epis r written by veteran writers u know? now this is the same writer who wrote md miscarriage scene so he knows MD he knows IT

my only worry is that some tv critics out there think happy couples dont make good tv drama or whatever so i was like thinking is this deliberately done to create drama u know just for the heck of it but my point it is even if its done for the heck of it it DOESN'T feels that ways its all making sens and thats all i care about as long as I can FEEL them UNDERSTAND them CONNECT with them thats all I care about.

I dont think we need to worry worry should come later if news comes out PD is leaving and EP is not but i dnt see that happening EP was the first one who said she wnt renew that too on world tv and it really does feels like show is ending next season coz ab bacha kya hai seriously? the writers keep talking abt how they r all grown up and all now they r on final stages of growing up u knw? they are pretty much molded  age isse zada drag kiya then it wld all become for the heck of it so ya i dnt think we need to worry it wld be fine infact as u said to even talk abt break up and as huge words as divorce is blah coz this is not them nothing can cause that not this not ANYTHING they might hate each other all life but still wld stand true to each other and damn it Mer didn't even do this for herself no wa he won't get her

whatever happens i trust ep pd they wld find a way to uphold md and no matter what people say abt Shonda i trust her she wont let seven years SEVEN YEARS OF GA fall apart and thats what WILL happen if MD goes wrong she has set this up to make people BELIEVE in what love can do how much it cna cure how much it cna heal how much of a miracle it is She can't ruin it all PERIOD

as for eevryoen saying legal wed happening only so she can break them blah i dnt even think she wanted to do this i think she was forced by ABC to do this i really really think ABC has stepped in because Teddy most likely is leaving and many many people were unhappy so this is just a way to make people happy In Us u dnt even need to be married for adoption so this is just to appease fans its certainly NOT Shonda's doing coz she was crazily proud of her Post It She used to call them world ke first ever married via post it note coupleBlushing so ya against everything thats indicating i have faith in Shonda even in her written epi musical one the only people IN CHARACTER were MD infact MD were BEYOND beautiful in it so ya she is right there in the MD ferryboatBlushing MD IS WHAT MADE THISS HOW NAPS if she couldn't kill off izzie for the fans what wld she ruin MD in their very last season for?

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
OMG! Did you know that Dempeo were neighbors? Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Check out this video:

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
exactly naps EXACTLY what i was thinking that he would SHOW UP whens he is least expecting it he would SHOW UP like he did in s3 like he did in s5 outside the police station he would SHOW UP like she did in s 6 wen he became chief and she didnt agree with him like she did in s 5 wen he called her after throwing the rign on her face HE WOULD SHOW UP and my instincts say he might end up showing in that same epi itself but i not that then deifnately premire of s eight which btw the wya also hapepns to be one fiftieth epi of the series so ya i know he wld show up and his showing up wld fir se reinstill her faiht her belief in herself in love in EVERYTHING

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
But I want more of Dempeo loons...I WANT MORE DEMPEO! Unhappy
But anyways...I am excited for season finale and seriously...HE WOULD SHOW UP!!! And yes it would re instill her beliefs on love and faith! OMG! YESSS!! THAT IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! They would fight big time but he would show up...and it would be just...AAA!!!! OMG! I love MERDERRR!!!HugHugHug 

FollowYourHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top