Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
and omg kal wen reenz posted Post It wallie i am crying just seeing that wallie and thinking abt whats in store how this beautiful beautiful post it this moment is abt to be tested bt just looking at it i also have faith that they will make it through coz its POST IT

TO LOVE EACH OTHER EVEN WHEN WE HATE EACH OTHER

NO RUNNING NOBODY WALKS OUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS-DEREK HIMSELF MADE THIS VOW

TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER EVEN WHEN OLD AND SMELLY AND SENILE AND IF SHE GETS ALZHIMERS HE WLD RMEIND HER WHO HE IS EVERY DAY

SIGHHH

AND SEE THE DATE NAPS ITS MAY FOURTEENTH ANNIE'S BUDDAAAY I GOT TO KNW THAT TODAY OMG ANNIE''S BUDDAYYY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
exactly...okie this is their talk in the scene:

Mer: Overall, Adele scored a 23 which is a mark decline from the last time we test her, which was 27! So she is definitely a lot worse than we thought!
Der: Well the upside is, she gets in the trial...
Mer: But she is declining so fast...
Der: I know!
Mer: Why can't we just give her the medicine on the side, outside of this trial...who would know?
Der: No...the FDA is going to be harder than ever...anything we do that taints the results could ruin the trial and not to mention, our careers along with it! (gives her the charts back) You think i haven't thought about it?? (smiles at herEmbarrassed)

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
wow
wooow i completely missed the scene WOW i dunno what to say now Derek did think abt it himself but controlled his impulsiveness becoz he knows this tirla is IMPORTANT he knows Mer ka career too is at stake even Mer knows that but when it comes to her mom she just goes i dont what she goes into a freeze she cant think i fele her naps I FEEL HER till date she is living witht he consequences of what her mom did to herself and to others and to her maybe she is over what she did to her coz she found her salvation in love in loving so many people around her but how can she get over with what she did to others specially Adelle who wasn't even at fault?

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
You know it would be stupid on writers part if they break up MerDer...although i know they wont but just hypothetically speaking that if they would, it would be really stupid...because Mer has always been there for Derek...she moves him forward...she doesn't freeze...and Derek knows that, so if for a moment, he freezes again because of her, it doesn't mean that he would leave her you know? It was just be stupid on writer's part to do that and so un-derekish! 

I mean just look at these two scenes loons:

And yes i think there would be a fight, but it would be more like episode 6x12 - 6x14!! You know? How Mer didn't understand him, she thought he is doing wrong and he did wrong but still somehow stood by him...i think that is what will happen again!EmbarrassedHug

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 29 April 2011 at 10:36am

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
see there are sides released for every episode sides r casting calls for u know all the extras and guest stars and patients on the show  know? like for example the pharmacy nurse u saw in today's epi uske liye they had released a side way back before epi nineteen began filming now next epi main Callie ke parents ayenge uski mom ke liye they released a side way back so these sides r huge spoiler things and ppl speculate ki kya hoga inse they dnt reveal doctors ka name who r working witht hese sides ke through casted members bt u can get to knw whos who mostly

so there were sides released for SF too usmain se ek hai abt a peds nurse who is with  very scared mom a new mom most likely who appears to know nothing abt baby care and she is terrified and scared and nurse talks to her and goes like where is ur bf/husband wen is he getting the car so this mom says she is not evn sure if she hs a bf/husband anymore...and everyone is saying its Mer...so am definately sure MD ARE fighting and they might have fought real bad which is making <er so scred and unsure i knw she is always scared and unsure and freaks out and its all in character but they ARE fighting thats for sure

and they will yaar it wld be stupid to not show them fighting and BIG DEAL if they are they will get through this PERIOD as long as u dnt let the fight become be it all end it all its all ok...log fights se itna dar rahe hai hamre Ay ko dekho ek din ladte nahi toh zinda na rah pate...its all abt how much faith u have and they have faith...if Derke himself thought abt this he can't hold it against her and he WON'T...see the writers made sure everyoen AGREED ki yes they have a reason a solid good neough reason to actually fight and be mad at...right?..so they aren't doing this for the heck of it...they can't show Derek as one who just walks away man this isn't Addie its MEREDITH he can't walk away when she is knee deep in trouble  DMAN IT when he couldn't leave his freaking cheating wife what will he walk away from MER THAT MER WHO SAVED HIM HE WAS DROWNING AND SHE SAVED HIM he can't walk away no matter what

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

wow
wooow i completely missed the scene WOW i dunno what to say now Derek did think abt it himself but controlled his impulsiveness becoz he knows this tirla is IMPORTANT he knows Mer ka career too is at stake even Mer knows that but when it comes to her mom she just goes i dont what she goes into a freeze she cant think i fele her naps I FEEL HER till date she is living witht he consequences of what her mom did to herself and to others and to her maybe she is over what she did to her coz she found her salvation in love in loving so many people around her but how can she get over with what she did to others specially Adelle who wasn't even at fault?

Exactly, exactly what I am talking about that Derek would understand her...she froze but that does not mean that he would leave her..and its just stupid, you know?
There is not even a question of them breaking up...like seriously i dont even know why we are thinking about that happening because from what I see...there is not way they would end this...not because of this and not because of anything...they are so above all that!! 
I feel Meredith too...and well loons here comes the question of ethics...its wrong and ofcourse even if its end justifying the means...it won't because Alz wont get cured...and so it was unethical in whatever ways...but she wanted to give everything she had to save Adele from drowning you know? I feel Mer and why she did it and I think Der would understand it too...because they are just McCouple!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
omg omg omg u saw ELl written all over in phoenix feathers wala scene tooo?? cant tell u how happy i was when i saw that scene in jsut this one line "u have been holding everybody up even though...you amaze me" in just this one line he fir se realized discovered and was blessed with his discovery ki how she is everyone ka pillar how when the gng gets tough she gets gng and she makes everyone get gng no matter what she wnt think abt her own self kabhi bhi it wld always be abt people SHE LOVES and cares abt ALWAYS he really fir se relived this feeling ki wen ther eis crisis she moves fwd she takes every1 else to move fwd coz she hs seen worse survived worse and he knows she knows THEY WILL SURVIVE thats what they symbolize u know SURVIVAL against all impossible odds SURVIVAL

they r just OMG and u r bang on Mer has just been there for him and even he has no matter WHAT no matter where they are what they did on what pages they were they both had been there for each other so if the writers really do a huge fall out it wld be stupid i wld blame them NOT MD PERIOD because in my eyes MD will survive this infact they have survived so much worse tht this doesn't even seem big infront of all of that

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
A peds nurse...how do we even know its Mer loons...i could be Cristina or a new patient..are we sure that its one of the doctors??

And ofcourse MerDer would fight...they should infact...he should scream the heck out of her because this trial was his hope loons, to find a cure for a disease that Mer could possibly get...and it scares the heck out of him even though he says not a single word! And she jeopardized their careers...ofcourse he would be mad at her...but that doesn't mean they would end their Marriage...they are MARRIED now loons and people who think they would end needs to realize that and also that they have been through a lot...they have drowned and what not...but they have survived because of each other and through each other! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top