Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Its not even about CA its all about Callie thats THE problem what happens to people who DON'T like her character AT ALL since epi 13 they have made her so insufferable that just her mere sight is like eeeks get off my screen types I neevr had problems with her in the past infacct i kind of used to enjoy her scenes at least if not enjoy i didnt used to get annoyed out of my butt over them but tnow she is just ARGH They need to just shove her into the background and give everyone a much needed break from her
whatever I dont care am just worried about my MD thats about IT but I really think every one is over stressing SPECIALLY ME i mean i KNOW they will survive this No way in hell they can't not survive this they have survived MUCH WORSE and yes people do say that legal marriages in Shondaland is bad sign and MD r legalizing their Post It but thats not coz they don't beleive in Post It thats to speed up adoption process For them Post It is what matters, this wedidng isn't evne a symbol of their lvoe or commitment or whatever, its just a business transaction they have to do a legal proceeding a formality, what matters is POST IT and I say they would stick to it NO MATTER WHAT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ok...i'll try my best to come back soon and discuss those episodes

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I know right? Well I didn't like Callie since beginning Tongue I dont know but she never impressed me as such...and if she had not been part of the show since season 2, i would have categorized her in my list of Mercy-Westers too Tongue But seriously...I hate Callie now! I hope that after wedding, their track is over forever! Like seriously!! I would rather want other characters like Mer, Der, Alex, Cris, Lucy...even Lucy!! And ofcourse Lexie and Mark!!Heart I dont even feel Bailey now loons...seriously, I don't..especially when she is with that Eli! *rolls my eyes*

I want all these new people gone man...please!!!

And as for MD, POST IT...THIS IS FOREVER!! Okie? Legalizing is just for their McPrincess...so they can get their McPrincess!HugHugHug I mean they wouldn't have legalized loons if it were not for the baby...so yaa...it doesn't matter to them...ITS ALL ABOUT POST IT!BlushingDay DreamingHug

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
what am sad abt is S8 most likely is THE END not just for EP PD but for GA itself they tried like hell to make people like and accept new characters new love stories but no one bothered Teddy is being ritten off and most likely by end of season she wld b gone so everyone pretty much know that the hsow won't survive without MerDer so ya if next season is the end am sad ki they wld be struggling through and we might not get zada MD but ha i have noticed this we always get much more solider MD when they r struggling like in s2 and s4 but i dont know i just want it all to come back together thats it.
Told u this finale has such a s3 feel to it i just hope writers rememebr its not really s3 and its s7 instead there has been massive growth and i fele it wnt be chipped away coz everything does feel in character Eveyrone might be blaming Mer but i am NOT i totally get her and i hope eventually Derek gets her too He would coz he himself was willing to bend the rules he would get her it might take time and lot of cooling off but he would get her he would just be more mad ki she didn't TELL HIM that wld really madden him It maddened him in epi sixteen too it hurt him in the miscarriage moment too it wld madden him now too

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
oye naps mcprincess came in this epi itself right? Alex was holding her right?
i think even more than MD we should be worried abt whether or not they get mcprincess coz this will cause legal repercussions on them it might delay the adoption process to no end:(

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
and ikr? i kind of warmed up to Stark today his scenes were good specially with Az ones i liked Az kissing his cheek I always liked Az in more ways than one she has really nurtured Karev and i love her for that he couldn't have gotten a better mentor but when u put her in the mix with Callie it all gets BLAND and my point i it never was this bad for me I sued to feel them un till s6 in fact there r some scenes of theirs which i really liked CO were the ones which i NEVER felt NEVER WILL bt this season hs ruined CA and its not Arizona's doing I felt her like hell all through out its all Callie's doing

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Why are you soo pessimistic loons...seriously??? I mean no i dont think they would be struggling...If next season is the end of GA, I think they would rather be over with this real soon...and than they would get their McPrincess...and it would be all beautiful!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

But we wont get MerDer anymore...omg! I am so not doneee with them!! I dont want Dempeo to leave and so I dont want this show to get over! Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart Even though there has been less of MerDer, I love this show loons and I DONT WANT IT TO END! Unhappy Although its true too that there would be no GA without MerDer!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I think Callie doesn't bring out the best in Arizona...but rather the worst! Tongue Sorry but I really dont like them...hhahahaha...i like Arizona, she is beautiful human and a great doctor/surgeon...but not Callie...dont like her at all!

And I am not sure if the baby Alex was holding was McPrincess or not...but loons this adopting scene is not from episode 21...its from next episode!! Atleast that is what it seems from the precap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top