Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
ya...i'm watching...thanks 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
by 9pm, u better be ready for our nxt cube date

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Are you freaking serious kavs? You are done with episode 25? How the heck did u see 5 episodes that fast????????????? DAMN YOU! I WANTED TO SEE SEASON FINALE WITH YOUUU!!!!!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
NO WYA IN HELL AM I IN FOR CUBE DATE ALL DAY WHAT I DID TODAY WAS STRESS OVER LAST NIGHT'S ga EPI AND WHATS COMING UP IN THE FINALE

NO WYA IN HELL AM UP FOR ANYTHING TODAY DMAN IT I SWEAR AM DAMN LUCKY I DIDNT HAV TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS WITH REMIX AND AY THANK GOD FOR IT COZ IT REALLY CAN BECOME STRESSFUL SPECIALLY IF U BEGIN  TAKING CHARACTERS AS FREKAING SYMBOLS OF YOUR BELIEF IN LOVE AND ITS MIRACLES

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I loved Alex in yesterday's episode! I mean seriously, I think he was the star of the day for me in yesterday's episode more than Meredith or Derek, and well anyways there was so less of Derek...so whatever on that part!

BUT I LOVED ALEX!! His relationship of cursing with that old patient was hilarious ROFL And I loved how he negotiated...or well made her agree on giving 100 K dollars for those african children (and one of them would be McPrincess!BlushingDay DreamingHug) and I loved how she left 200 K instead of 100! Hahahaha, it was beautiful loons...I think that patient must have called her lawyer right after Alex showed her the pics you know? Aaa! I loved Alex in this episode! Heart And yes, Lexipedia and Alex were awesome..seriously, i want lexie-alex if lexie-mark doesn't happy...just throw all those mercy-westers man! THEY ARE ANNOYING! But than again, i saw episode 17 and i loved lucy-mer scene and i think i have started liking Lucy...she can't be Izzie but she is not bad...I see this Seattle Gracer's trait in her...and not Mercy Wester like I see that in Owen, Teddy, Starks! Lucy, even though she is new, i think she is a seattle-gracer and i feel like wanting to accept her!EmbarrassedHug

And surprisingly, I even liked Starks...but I dont want to...I like Arizona as Peds surgeon, not starks! But anyways, I really hope the decrease Calzona's storyline because they are getting on my nerves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i'm sry...i had to watch last nyt...u know, that's the only option i had...i was extremely happy
n i didn't watch the finale yet...i mean watching it now...if u want me to stop, i will stop immediately 

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

NO WYA IN HELL AM I IN FOR CUBE DATE ALL DAY WHAT I DID TODAY WAS STRESS OVER LAST NIGHT'S ga EPI AND WHATS COMING UP IN THE FINALE

NO WYA IN HELL AM UP FOR ANYTHING TODAY DMAN IT I SWEAR AM DAMN LUCKY I DIDNT HAV TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS WITH REMIX AND AY THANK GOD FOR IT COZ IT REALLY CAN BECOME STRESSFUL SPECIALLY IF U BEGIN  TAKING CHARACTERS AS FREKAING SYMBOLS OF YOUR BELIEF IN LOVE AND ITS MIRACLES

Okie loons, there is not point in fearing...MD are not blowing up completely because its them! I mean if they blow up, do u realize there would be nothing left to this show? These 7 years would be a waste...because it has been about Meredith-Derek throughout! So that I am sure of!

They might fight and they should...Derek should be angry on Meredith, and this might be the cliffhanger...but they are not breaking apart because they have grown out of that phase...post it! "NO WALKING AWAY...NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!! THIS IS FOREVER!"

There is no point in stressing because at the end of the day, its going to be all fine! I mean this episode makes us stressed with what Mer did, but lets live next episode's promo! OMGG1! See this video...do you see derek and the way he is looking at the baby? And the baby is sooo CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

i'm sry...i had to watch last nyt...u know, that's the only option i had...i was extremely happy
n i didn't watch the finale yet...i mean watching it now...if u want me to stop, i will stop immediately 

Why are you talking like that?
As if you will stop if we will ask you! You go watch...but come here to discuss man...we want to talk about these episode...episode 16-17...the scene in episode 15...them trying to be friends...derek's jealousy seeing Mer with McVet...and season finale!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top