Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
actually its not okie to NOT FELE MD TOO see thats the point they both together make me now and I NEED to fele both of them and I know i just KNOW their essence is same but if i go and try seeing AY ke footprints in MD i cant fidn them and then I go BLAH their journey is like completely different...COMPLETELY whole whole phases aren't present in Ay and in MD too helll did u see MD that blissfully insanely happy as AY were in s2?...NO NEVER...that in itself should defeat MD u know coz they weren't this blisfully happy and we believe when u love chahe saath ho chahe na u just don't care u r just HAPPY but hell MD MD were beyond wordly sad s2 main fir bhi there was this sens of peace serenity blessing ki they lvoed ki she wasn't wrong about him...s4 main bhi there was blessing ki whatever happens this fact cant change ki they changed their lives and made it better and beautiful and full of joy and love...but HELL there was huge huge engulfing PAIN

mere AY main aisa pain nahi tha naps their pain was fleeting momentarily kab kahaan bus ek doosre ko pyaar karte karte dooosron ki life main khushiyan love life dreams late late woh apna pain bhool gaye pata hi nahi chala and point is pain ki jagah hi nahi thi they were so happy just loving each other...dekha?..is lihaz se MD should be totally DEFEATED...butt hey r not...they r not the only thing that i know is AY ki tarah MD loved eahc other selflessly and they too loved each other without owning...thats all I know

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
anyways m really exhausted m going...muuuahHug

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
NOPES LOONS! MerDer are not defeated because they feel pain for not being together...you know why? Because MerDer are each other's hopeee...while Ashi-Yuvi had their friends, Sonia to give them faith loons! Ashi and Meredith are totally different...Ashi was healed because of Sonia...Meredith got healed in season 4...and you see now?? See them now loons...see MerDer nowww...See how amazing Mer was in 7x22...

loons Ashi-Yuvi does not defeat MerDer or vice versa...their love story is different...they are humans are different and so you can't compare who they are and how they behave...but still, their essence is SAME loons...I see my vision of Love in MerDer...the vision I got from AY...and if AY were to defeat MerDer loons...than we never understood AY because frankly, I LOVE MERDER AND I BELIEVE IN THEM!! But I think we understand AY...because what AY gave us is just magical and I believe in them too!!

Loons if Meredith's mom had not told her that you are just ordinary in 3x14...there wouldn't have been season 4 and MerDer would have been happy! And you know in 3x04...Derek walks out? If Mer had chosen Finn, he would have been happy...VERY VERY VERY happy for her...and isn't that what we got from Ashi-Yuvi too?? 

MerDer are beautiful and so are Ashi-Yuvi...they both compliment each other loons...they both makes me love the other couple moreee because of love...and so they don't defeat each other!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
blah blah blah baba nappy dasLOLBlushing

I will solve this AY MD puzzle baad main for now am just happy loving both of them and of course loving me and hating u and ur bimbo

btw tell that bimbo to make sure to freaking KICK ME OUT OF HERE if i venture here today got to make up for yesterday

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 03 June 2011 at 9:05pm

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
You blah! I hate you, period.

Time for another CC...omg we finally made through thisROFL But what am i to name the next CC? GAH! :( 

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
loony rocks should be the name of next CC sigh

cme on YM looser

and to certain someone ask ur friend to give me Ethcis stuff plj i cant get any damned book on it Also anything on Entrepreneurship

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
loooser come on ym right freaking now

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
oh u r so impossibly boring man ARGH I HATE U PERIOD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top