Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Song Beneath the Song - Page 3

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and ikr? i kind of warmed up to Stark today his scenes were good specially with Az ones i liked Az kissing his cheek I always liked Az in more ways than one she has really nurtured Karev and i love her for that he couldn't have gotten a better mentor but when u put her in the mix with Callie it all gets BLAND and my point i it never was this bad for me I sued to feel them un till s6 in fact there r some scenes of theirs which i really liked CO were the ones which i NEVER felt NEVER WILL bt this season hs ruined CA and its not Arizona's doing I felt her like hell all through out its all Callie's doing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are you soo pessimistic loons...seriously??? I mean no i dont think they would be struggling...If next season is the end of GA, I think they would rather be over with this real soon...and than they would get their McPrincess...and it would be all beautiful!☺️😍😍

But we wont get MerDer anymore...omg! I am so not doneee with them!! I dont want Dempeo to leave and so I dont want this show to get over! 🥺🥺🥺 Even though there has been less of MerDer, I love this show loons and I DONT WANT IT TO END! 😔 Although its true too that there would be no GA without MerDer!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I think Callie doesn't bring out the best in Arizona...but rather the worst! 😛 Sorry but I really dont like them...hhahahaha...i like Arizona, she is beautiful human and a great doctor/surgeon...but not Callie...dont like her at all!

And I am not sure if the baby Alex was holding was McPrincess or not...but loons this adopting scene is not from episode 21...its from next episode!! Atleast that is what it seems from the precap!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Loons what I am wondering is that why can't Derek tell Chief or well Richard that Adele got the medicine? 
LOOK AT YOUR LAST SIG DAMN IT AFTER LIVING THAT ONE MOMENT WHERE HE IS WATCHING HER TURN MOMMY TO HIS CHILD TO THEIR CHILLLD NO WAY IN HELL CAN THEY FALL APART PERIOD
 GUESS THEY R DRAWING YET ANOTHER MER ELLIS PARALLEL U KNOW ELLIS'S HUSBAND LEFT WHEN THE GOING GOT TOUGH AND SHE WAS LEFT ALONE WITH HER DAUGHTER AND SHE CLDNT BE A GOOD MOM MER WNT BE LEFT ALONE HER MCDREAMY WLD KICK BAKC IN AND FIGHT FOR HIS MCMER AND MCPRINCESS

and i dont think thee has been less MD what so ever seaosn six there might be but i didnt notice that because every scene had such phenomenal growth season seven actually had much more MD than season six Whatever i just know they r just BEYOND WORDS every epi See even in today's 10 s scene I got what Mer meant and it showed me how much just how much its killing her betraying him lieing to him not being able to tell him so ya as long as i can feel this love growing making each other grow I don't care
clinical trials on Alz r supposed to be double blind patients nor their families should be knowing what they are getting coz if they get placebo all hopes r killed even the doctors shouldn't be knowing what the patient is getting only the FDA the main trail running agency or whatever should be knowing this because if docs know what patients r getting there might be diff in patient care u knw like placebo ones wnt be watched that much as the active drugs ones u know? its all a big big secret thats y they r in for HUGE trouble specially Derek coz he is the Attending he wld get all the blame
see na see the epi ending and tlel me if alex holding mcprincess or no and yes this adopting scene is from next epi thats when they legalize their post it FOR MCPRINCESS sigh they r so happy i wish i didnt knw wats in for sf i cld hav ENJOYED and LIVED their happiness

and i agree both Callie and Owen brings the worse in their respective partners they just i dnt know create a lot of negative energy like with MD even ML AI for that matter u can feel positive vibes with their mere presence u knw? but not with thee two couples same ws with burk cirs they used to make me fel heavy but not as heavy as CO
spoiler

Question: Any scoop you can get on MerDer would be greatly appreciated — scoop on their wedding? Thanks.
Answer: Wouldn't call it a "wedding" so much as "making it official." This IS Mer-Der we're talking about here. Everything will be 100 percent them.

Sigh☺️ they make me HAPPY PERIOD thats all i knooow
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
But than doctors do know it during the surgery...so they will give more care to that patient after the surgery or whatever! But seriously, there is a huge blow up that Mer did...look at this scene...omg!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5Isw8Py9I[/YOUTUBE]

I am you know Derek already thought about stealing the medicine but he knew he can't because he would not only jeopardize their trial but also their career!! I mean he wants to do it, but he knows its very unethical...aaa, why loons...they could have atleast showed some happy parts that would have allowed me to get my mind over this on what will happen in future for MerDer! 😔🥺 I mean consequences, she wont be...they wont be doctors anymore? I dont know what will happen...but if this is snatched away from them, if the baby is being snatched away from them again...they are falling way too hard, way too hard on the ground...but you know what? I want to see how they will rise from their ashes...which would probably happen next season but whatever...i can't wait already!☺️😍🤗
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

spoiler

Question: Any scoop you can get on MerDer would be greatly appreciated ' scoop on their wedding? Thanks.
Answer: Wouldn't call it a "wedding" so much as "making it official." This IS Mer-Der we're talking about here. Everything will be 100 percent them.

Sigh☺️ they make me HAPPY PERIOD thats all i knooow

AAA!! After such a depressing episode on MerDer part, a happy thought of the day!☺️😍🤗 Lets watch post it...lets watch post it!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSKOMfwXlU4[/YOUTUBE]