Gulaal: A Bird whose wings have been tied..

ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She wants to fly... But she can't
She wants to live... But is just existing...
She has all colors in her life... But still her life is full of darkness...
She has a smile on her face... But it doesn't reach her eyes...

This is what comes in my mind whenever I see Gulaal... Living life for others... she has completely lost her own identity... She has forgotten herself... Who she was... what are her likes and dislikes...
She is a girl who deserves to loved and cared for. But she cares about others before herself.

But todays episode just showed how many feelings and emotions she had trapped inside herself and not shown to anyone.. How became widow at such a young age. And how she was burdened with family responsibilities. How this girl who gave a new lease of life to the people of Talsagra never enjoyed her life. She may wear colourful clothes... But still her life is empty and there is never ending darkness... My heart felt so bad for gulaal when after so many years she was letting all her emotions out( Thanks to Talli...). For the first time after so many years we could see the same naughty and playful Gulaal... It was like a bird who was set free... She was trying to live her life to fullest because she knows that after that she will have to return to her same life. She wanted to create some moments of happiness and store them in her memory forever so that it would give pleasure to her throughout her life... I was so happy for Gulaal... Gulaal's expressions were priceless... Can't find words to describe it...

I am even liking Talli... She is so understanding. She wants Gulaal to have all the happiness in the world. In a few episodes her bond with Gulaal has strenghtened. Both Gulaal and Talli are always there to share each others happiness and sadness... I am glad that slowly Talli is realising what Gulaal has lost... I really hope that the CVs dont turn her character negative as that would be so cheap... Gulaal serial has always showed new. I hope they dont put too much negativity in the show...

Love
Siddhi

P.S: Tomorrow they are going to show the lake scene... Hope they dont forget to show that Gulaal's payal tinkling( If she has it...)...

Eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said

She has lost herself - and today it was just wonderful to see her like this and Kesar today saw her as a man who sees a woman
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed.😊

Gulaal looked so beautiful with her hair left open and it was refreshing to see her run around and laugh and scream😊 She deserves a lot of happiness for all the sacrifies she's made and who other than Kesar can understand...of course it will take time.😊

It sure was a beautiful episode and I am impatiently waiting for today's lake episode which I think will set the screen on fire😍

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
an awesome post by u dear...πŸ‘

i agree to all ur words dear...

how long is she gng to be in this sacrificing modeπŸ˜•...?

seriously... i feel... now the time has come dat gulaal stops thinkin abt house n all other ppl... , etc
she has to now start thinkin abt her life n her desires...😳
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post keep writingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post thank u so much for that. totally agree with your comments. She has shut off so many emotions that she has forgotten what it means to live.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well said ssbn_siddhi... yup she set herself free last night's episode like a caged bird released... loved the energy she got.. And after so many days we saw her laughing freely. she is vibrant and Kesar couldn't resist her.
And yup im also liking Talli now, she really loves and cares for Gulaal...
Waiting for tonight's episode... 😊
Every week i wish for a mega episode πŸ˜†

Love Mansi and Neil's Superb Acting πŸ‘