Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Kesar was always mesmerized by Gulaal in his own unique way. Gulaal Kesar share a bond which is eternal, out of the world.

Kesar came back into her life after a brief seperation. He looked back at that woman who means everything to him after his Vasanth bro. This time the look was more meaningful. It was shaping up into something called "love" or was it Love always?.  Kesar is trying to find that answer .

Gulaal, when married a young Kesar, was sure no one else can ever replace Vasanth in her life. So she vowed to get Kesar married to someone worthy. She never thought of pocessing Kesar. She saw him after a brief period, but never did it occur to her that she needs to have Kesar for herself. Kesar started giving her cold shoulder and she started missing that kesar who filled her life with Joy. She needs that old kesar back to fill the void in her life. She understands thats its only that one person , kesar, who can ever replace Vasanth in her life. If there were any doubts abt it, yesterday's Imli scene shouldve answered. She cherished the Imli's which Kesar got for her. She saved them for herself, away from the world , in her own lil world.  She smiled seeing them, inturn was smiling at the love Kesar showered on her. She was happy to have that love/Imlis in her life but then came the reality in the form of MotaBa. She needs to give up on her smiles/happiness yet again to fulfil her vow. She cant get what she wants. Reason, she feels, I guess, is that ppl will think she is selfish if she goes on to pocess it.

Winds blew, suns rays fell on the women of his dreams, Gulaal. Add to it ,she was smiling, she was with open hair, and she was running around like the old Gulaal he knew. Kesar  couldnt take his eyes off her. He involuntarily followed her thru the woods. His eyes were only on her, he forgot the surroundings.  He wanted to relish everymoment of that beaitiful scene, and he wanted to not let go off the oppurtunity, so he follows her right thru, until she falls down , giving up on Talli. He stands watching her ,gasp, laugh. He has his eyes on her. She looks back at him and she gets concious of his presence, her smile fades away. Their eyes meet for a brief interval, and Kesar turns away his eyes as a reflex action.  But can he keep himself from looking back? No. So he looks back , this time slowly, trying to stop himself every second but unable to do so. Gulaal, unable to understand his action, keeps looking. He looks back and their eyes meet yet again. This time he doesnt bat nor move his eyes away. He is more confident and more sure that he wants to look at her, no matter what. Gulaal, moves her eyes away to look if someone is watching, then she looks back at him again. She is trying to see what we all see in his eyes. She might suspect that he indeed is smitten by her , my guess. But from Kesar's looking back again, should indeed ring a bell in Gulaal's brain...he is head over heels in love with herHeart.

I really couldnt stop myself from writing here at this forum for the first time. It was an awesome scene Embarrassed

Anu.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziabaas-tvjaya2010smritisomerum_emirasika-akaShaKSKScookies10nutskalika.jKesariBlueMoonsadhanalovyummoBB-Swetha-Krisha123saurisritukaprithviCuteCherryspringslovelyShell16arti07Fallen Angel.Sidrasuk19manzilmukul*Reemz*Lennie-Huma-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kesar's Love , Shining thru his eyes." in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.Well written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey Anu

Well said

Kesar has always looked to Gulaal obviouly back then, they were attached and close, and today the way he looks at Gulaal these days is how a man looks at a woman

He is mermerized by her, how a man should be by a woman who takes his breath away and again we saw it

Kesar on being caught and as you say reflex moved his eyes  to look at something else and to gather jis emotions i guess and then he couldnt help himself but look at her, slowly but surely at her and Gulaal saw him and the smile slowly faded knowing he was looking at her and so on

One moment i really liked what when the gust of wind as her hair opened flowed right through Kesar...

Gulaal has no idea that she will feel anything more for Kesar

The thing is the love between them in whatever form has always been there, its just there - its the way Kesar looks at her is now like a man looking at a woman and being swept away

Edited by Lennie - 28 April 2011 at 11:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShakalika.jCuteCherrysaurisAnu-Reddymanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Beautifully written anu.

Anu-Reddy

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
LOL Anu...you here??? I thought it was only me from LTL mandroing over here,,,great write up as usualBig smile

Anu-Reddy

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

This is the first time im writing in this forum tho i have been following gulaal through her woes and smitterings of happiness.

Personally i am completely a gulaal-kesar camper and would be superbly elated if they do get together.

However, in my view the current way the track is progressing it just feels a little too soon. How does kesar fall in love with a gulaal who he revered and considered more of a bud than anything else. I think they havent adequately shown the transition from that child who loved gulaal as his brother's wife to this man who has obviously fallen for the woman in gulaal. 

There are so many parts of kesar where he is still the same as before..scenes with his mother and talli are proof of that.  I would be happier if they could highlight a trigger time that would actually put it into perspecitve of how exactly did kesar switch. 

Also all the underlying anger that he harbors...now that is a believable emotion...that is genuinely what a child was hurt with ten years ago and is still unable to deal with...and i still think that gulaal is eons away from ever seeing kesar in different light. while she yearns for his approval and return of her kesuda the child who was the sole reason for which she put up with all the nonsense including the murder of her husband, i doubt that she considers him to be her husband.  Im guessing her emotions right now are just the loneliness that has been haunting her for so long. Earlier she had kesar to help her deal with it, then she was away from him for ten years...so it was obvious she was waiting for his return cos he was her one source of joy in that house...but not finding that same warmth returned she is hurt. These feelings dont really signify love.

Just my two cents, *but i dooo add that i would love for kesar and gulaal to come together, the chemistry between the actors is smashing, just that i would love it even more if it was spun in a beautiful manner and not haphazardly.*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaSharitukaprithviAnu-Reddy

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apapap

Hey guys,

This is the first time im writing in this forum tho i have been following gulaal through her woes and smitterings of happiness.

Personally i am completely a gulaal-kesar camper and would be superbly elated if they do get together.

However, in my view the current way the track is progressing it just feels a little too soon. How does kesar fall in love with a gulaal who he revered and considered more of a bud than anything else. I think they havent adequately shown the transition from that child who loved gulaal as his brother's wife to this man who has obviously fallen for the woman in gulaal. 

There are so many parts of kesar where he is still the same as before..scenes with his mother and talli are proof of that.  I would be happier if they could highlight a trigger time that would actually put it into perspecitve of how exactly did kesar switch. 

Also all the underlying anger that he harbors...now that is a believable emotion...that is genuinely what a child was hurt with ten years ago and is still unable to deal with...and i still think that gulaal is eons away from ever seeing kesar in different light. while she yearns for his approval and return of her kesuda the child who was the sole reason for which she put up with all the nonsense including the murder of her husband, i doubt that she considers him to be her husband.  Im guessing her emotions right now are just the loneliness that has been haunting her for so long. Earlier she had kesar to help her deal with it, then she was away from him for ten years...so it was obvious she was waiting for his return cos he was her one source of joy in that house...but not finding that same warmth returned she is hurt. These feelings dont really signify love.

Just my two cents, *but i dooo add that i would love for kesar and gulaal to come together, the chemistry between the actors is smashing, just that i would love it even more if it was spun in a beautiful manner and not haphazardly.*

If I may, I'm going to try and attempt to answer with a justifiable reply. To be honest, I don't think Kesar was ever out of love with Gulaal. He still acknowledges that she was his brother's wife. It hurts him that Gulaal hid the truth when she was so in love with Vasant. But his feelings for Gulaal have always been REALLY strong, she was always HIS GULAAL and he could live without anyone except her. I don't think its too quick at all, especially because we know that he used to secretly watch her everytime she visited him at boarding school, he kept every letter written to her. It was suppressed love which is slowly coming to surface because now Gulaal is in front of him all the time. His immense hatred is the result of his immense love towards her. As I said before, there is never going to be a point where they suddenly fall in love with each other because this isn't a normal love story. He was always in love with her if you look at it one way...! Kesar KNOWS Gulaal, he doesn't need to suddenly see her in a different light because for him she has always been the woman hence he said 'Tu toh hamesha se hi sundar thi'

The way they begun the leap, you knew Kesar had been harbouring these intense feelings for Gulaal. It seems really natural to me personally Embarrassed

As far as Gulaal is concerned, I don't think it even logically crosses her mind that Kesar could become something more. There are so many reasons going against her falling for him but its just that soul connection they have with one another.

These feelings dont really signify love.

The love is just there and it won't suddenly appear out of nowhere. It didn't for Kesar and it won't for Gulaal because we saw how she kept those imlis so safely, the way she was smiling to herself. These feelings have always existed, in different forms.

Plus there is still LOTs of drama till they actually do come together.

Edited by *Reemz* - 28 April 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaSha-Swetha-ritukaprithviAnu-Reddyarti07Lennie

kelly12

kelly12

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
amazing...you can tell he likes her..u could see it in his eye whenever he luks at her..i luv this couple ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_reddyritukaprithviAnu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.