Phulwa

very low TAM ratings of phulwa

priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys have u seen the ratings of phulwa. it is very low even lesser than gulal, guys phulwa is not able to touch even the level of 2. it is less than 2 for the second consecvive week.it is even less than the last week. i dont know why but the ratingsof phulwa is decreasing continously. what is u r opinion guys. Edited by priyaptkq - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey the show only have low TRP's because of IPL! Post IPL it will have lovely TRP's once again ðŸ˜‰
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There is no need to make separate threads on same issue... ,Moderator should delete this thread
Zebi02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

There is no need to make separate threads on same issue... ,Moderator should delete this thread

Where is a thread of same issue? ðŸ˜•
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zebi02

Where is a thread of same issue? ðŸ˜•

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670301..read this
Zebi02 thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670301..read this

Aaarh now I see, but it's fine, maybe she didn't knew!
But I have a request for you Pia, and then such new threads about TRP's will never appear! ðŸ˜Š
Please delete the NOCOMMENTS-Sign from your TRP post as then people will open seperate threads to discuss TRP so kindly delete the NOCOMMENTS-Sign!
Thnx! ðŸ˜³
Edited by Zebi02 - 13 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
I don't want long discussion on that thread ... Let us discuss about TRP in other sticky post ... I want that thread to be clean and organized .. so any one can see the trp of the show
Zebi02 thumbnail

I don't want long discussion on that thread ... Let us discuss about TRP in other sticky post ... I want that thread to be clean and organized .. so any one can see the trp of the show

I know what you mean, but then you can make an Index of which TRP is in which page! But it's more fun to make TRP discussion, and make another post sticky will not be good as there is too many already! ðŸ˜•