Phulwa

very low TAM ratings of phulwa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priyaptkq

Groupbie

priyaptkq

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
guys have u seen the ratings of phulwa. it is very low even lesser than gulal, guys phulwa is not able to touch even the level of 2. it is less than 2 for the second consecvive week.it is even less than the last week. i dont know why but the ratingsof phulwa is decreasing continously. what is u r opinion guys.

Edited by priyaptkq - 28 April 2011 at 11:26am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "very low TAM ratings of phulwa" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey the show only have low TRP's because of IPL! Post IPL it will have lovely TRP's once again Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
There is no need to make separate threads on same issue... ,Moderator should delete this thread

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

There is no need to make separate threads on same issue... ,Moderator should delete this thread

Where is a thread of same issue? Confused

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zebi02

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670301..read this

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zebi02

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670301..read this

Aaarh now I see, but it's fine, maybe she didn't knew!
But I have a request for you Pia, and then such new threads about TRP's will never appear! Smile
Please delete the NOCOMMENTS-Sign from your TRP post as then people will open seperate threads to discuss TRP so kindly delete the NOCOMMENTS-Sign!
Thnx! Embarrassed

Edited by Zebi02 - 28 April 2011 at 12:13pm

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I don't want long discussion on that thread ... Let us discuss about TRP in other sticky post ... I want that thread to be clean and organized .. so any one can see the trp of the show

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I don't want long discussion on that thread ... Let us discuss about TRP in other sticky post ... I want that thread to be clean and organized .. so any one can see the trp of the show

I know what you mean, but then you can make an Index of which TRP is in which page! But it's more fun to make TRP discussion, and make another post sticky will not be good as there is too many already! Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.