Phulwa
Phulwa

India-Forums

very low TAM ratings of phulwa

priyaptkq Groupbie
priyaptkq
priyaptkq

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
guys have u seen the ratings of phulwa. it is very low even lesser than gulal, guys phulwa is not able to touch even the level of 2. it is less than 2 for the second consecvive week.it is even less than the last week. i dont know why but the ratingsof phulwa is decreasing continously. what is u r opinion guys.

Edited by priyaptkq - 28 April 2011 at 11:26am

Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey the show only have low TRP's because of IPL! Post IPL it will have lovely TRP's once again Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
There is no need to make separate threads on same issue... ,Moderator should delete this thread
Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

There is no need to make separate threads on same issue... ,Moderator should delete this thread

Where is a thread of same issue? Confused
SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zebi02

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670301..read this
Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zebi02

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670301..read this

Aaarh now I see, but it's fine, maybe she didn't knew!
But I have a request for you Pia, and then such new threads about TRP's will never appear! Smile
Please delete the NOCOMMENTS-Sign from your TRP post as then people will open seperate threads to discuss TRP so kindly delete the NOCOMMENTS-Sign!
Thnx! Embarrassed

Edited by Zebi02 - 28 April 2011 at 12:13pm
SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I don't want long discussion on that thread ... Let us discuss about TRP in other sticky post ... I want that thread to be clean and organized .. so any one can see the trp of the show
Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I don't want long discussion on that thread ... Let us discuss about TRP in other sticky post ... I want that thread to be clean and organized .. so any one can see the trp of the show

I know what you mean, but then you can make an Index of which TRP is in which page! But it's more fun to make TRP discussion, and make another post sticky will not be good as there is too many already! Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index