Phulwa

will miss amrita tiwari..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
as we all hv seen that new inspector has come in village in place of amrita tiwari who will  look in all matters have  happened in village  this  inspector seems in  negative character who will support  only thakur  ,  after his arrival to show now amrita tiwari will hv to leave village and even show now.  i always loved her as  saviour of phulwa and her family who gave her best to  know  veracity of thakur and his son  but she got failed by  machinations of both .. now its confirmed that phulwa and her  family will hv to go away from ds village forever...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No dear , I feel only Phulwa will leave .. she will stay with Shankar
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Amrita Tiwari will come back! Don't know why but I just feel she will return, because I love her acting! ðŸ˜³
So, she is coming back, no matter what ðŸ˜†
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is a fantastic actress.. I quite like her , really i am going to miss her
Zebi02 thumbnail
😭 Me too!!!!! 
Zebi02 thumbnail

Before when I posted in this thread, I haven't watched the episode, but now when I have watched the episode, I don't thin kthat she will leave this case so easily. And it looks like these two SSP's are rivals or something so Amrita badla zaroor le ghi, I'm sure 😃

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah agree with piya. Only phulwa will leave ds village. As in promo we saw phulwa telling panchaayat that i got married to shankar . I think that panchayat will accept this now and wont allow her to stay longer in village.