Phulwa

will miss amrita tiwari..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
as we all hv seen that new inspector has come in village in place of amrita tiwari who will  look in all matters have  happened in village  this  inspector seems in  negative character who will support  only thakur  ,  after his arrival to show now amrita tiwari will hv to leave village and even show now.  i always loved her as  saviour of phulwa and her family who gave her best to  know  veracity of thakur and his son  but she got failed by  machinations of both .. now its confirmed that phulwa and her  family will hv to go away from ds village forever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will miss amrita tiwari.." in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
No dear , I feel only Phulwa will leave .. she will stay with Shankar

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I think Amrita Tiwari will come back! Don't know why but I just feel she will return, because I love her acting! Embarrassed
So, she is coming back, no matter what LOL

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
She is a fantastic actress.. I quite like her , really i am going to miss her

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Cry Me too!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Before when I posted in this thread, I haven't watched the episode, but now when I have watched the episode, I don't thin kthat she will leave this case so easily. And it looks like these two SSP's are rivals or something so Amrita badla zaroor le ghi, I'm sure Big smile

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Yeah agree with piya. Only phulwa will leave ds village. As in promo we saw phulwa telling panchaayat that i got married to shankar . I think that panchayat will accept this now and wont allow her to stay longer in village.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.