Gulaal

28th April - Jhonka Hawa Ka... (Kes-Gul)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I said this before but i think Jhonka Hawa song from HDDCS so suits Kesar-Gulaal

JK being a sneak lol - looking at girls for Dushyant, i am wondering whether we will see any of the girls that are picked seeing as we saw some pics of them

Talli again being told off by JK, when she hasnt even done anything and the constant reminder that Talli isnt there own the way JK treats her, it is hurtful

Gulaal and Talli seem like two ppl who lookout for one another esp when one is sad they notice it, thats is what i have always seen and so on, but Talli didnt tell Gulaal about the JK incident, but goes on to tell her she has to get a form for her exam (i think it was that) that she will have to take, and Gul says to find D and he will take us but Kesar is the only one who has arrived back home and again you see the hit and miss eye contact both Gul-Kes have and Kesar says i cant take you and so on, well we all know why he says that and even Gulaal knows, its obvious and even Paanbha notices something in it. somehow also i found Motabha kinda looking at them as well

Talli in the middle sitting between Kesar and Gulaal in the car, and no one is talking and at one point she looks at him and then Gul, and starts talking and so on lol, and Kesar tells her in a nice way just to sit quietly and so on and Gulaal is looking out the window etc

Again you see Gulaal worried about home, and who will do the cooking and so on, all she thinks about is the home and worrying about that, but looks like an Idea is forming in Talli's head and so, and we see her say this is the way to the city but i guess she is just making it up
You see that not once have Gul-Kes spoken to each other and sometimes you feel that Gulaal looks on as how Talli talks to Kesar when she calls him names and how he is grown up now and Talli says both of them will repay her for this ehsaan and so on as they both havent heard of this short-cut to the city that Talli is on about

We all knew what Talli had in mind, to show Gulaal what she likes, the open sky, the water and so and this is what Talli did and Gulaal just takes it all in, and remembers how she use to feel in this atmosphere and remembers her days with her friends and so on, and there is one scene before that where Gulaal is just walking along looking at everything whilst Kesar is walking along the other side and just looking at her... and then the other scene where Gulaal's hair is opened up and the wind is blowing on Kesar, and he takes his sunglasses off to see her and so ... what a moment that was, that said alot and all he could do was look at her as she was happily trying to catch Talli, the free and happy Gulaal we saw their, the playful Gulaal (it looks just a nice scene with the misty effect)

Gulaal has always looked great in open hair, and even Kesar said this few weeks back and Talli says this as well

Gulaal falls when catching Talli, but still laughing away as Kesar looks on at from afar, and Gulaal sees this and Kesar avoids looking at her and so on...

What a episode today, esp for Gulaal and Kesar-Gulaal, to see the Gulaal we saw today and the way we saw Kesar look at Gulaal, the way the gust of wind was breezing all over him etc

It was all Talli's doing in a way - she getting them in this scenerio and so WinkLOL

PRECAP - The lake scene, Talli in the lake, as Gulaal calls for help, but Kesar says Talli can swim and Gulaal jumps in after her and Talli shouts for her and so

Edited by Lennie - 28 April 2011 at 10:34am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

loop118dent4ushantellbrown***Anu***sundale03shmuupierasika-akaShaansuya12yummoBB-Swetha-ritukaprithvisauriscuty_kCuteCherry-Srushti-puvinisharneil92ginacShell16serialwatcher16arti07nami2811lostmymusic..SidraFallen Angel*Reemz*....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th April - Jhonka Hawa Ka... (Kes-Gul)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Well said lennie.Just loved todays episode & waiting for tomorows

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacmanzilmukulLennie

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@ Lennie
Today was atreat for each one of us. To see GULAAL so happy made me feel warm inside.She misssed out on all the fun all these years without a word of remorse to anyone or anything. Hope this continues for her. KESAR as usual was his best. The song played in the episode described GULAAL and her simple aspirations. 
Jamna Kaki seems serious this time to get Dushyant married at any cost . waiting to see his reaction to the beautiful girls his mother has chosen. Jamna Kaki is in for a sound repirmand from her son.    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacarti07manzilmukulLennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie
Today was atreat for each one of us. To see GULAAL so happy made me feel warm inside.She misssed out on all the fun all these years without a word of remorse to anyone or anything. Hope this continues for her. KESAR as usual was his best. The song played in the episode described GULAAL and her simple aspirations. 
Jamna Kaki seems serious this time to get Dushyant married at any cost . waiting to see his reaction to the beautiful girls his mother has chosen. Jamna Kaki is in for a sound repirmand from her son.    
Exactly, seeing Gulaal today - it was heart-warming, see her so free and taking all the things she has left behind and enjoying what she use to her with her friends and it was nice to her her flashes of the days gone by and the song as well - so Gulaal, this is the Gulaal that should be

Kesar made me laugh in how he speaks to Talli and the way he gazes at Gulaal, said alot

Sauris - yep, looking forward to tomorrow's episode as well and also the royal wedding WinkLOL

ritukaprithviginacarti07

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
oh lennie i came late from work but luckily got to watch the last part.awesome yaar .I too didnt want the show to end .Did you notice that in the end kesar stopped looking at gulaal when they had eye contact.,but stealthily again made eye contactBig smile.oh my heart missed a beat.Lets enjoy the moment gulaal fans.DancingHope they show more such eye catching episodesBig smile

ritukaprithviginacarti07Lennie

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

oh lennie i came late from work but luckily got to watch the last part.awesome yaar .I too didnt want the show to end .Did you notice that in the end kesar stopped looking at gulaal when they had eye contact.,but stealthily again made eye contactBig smile.oh my heart missed a beat.Lets enjoy the moment gulaal fans.DancingHope they show more such eye catching episodesBig smile
Yeah at that moment everything came to standstill for them.They could hardly look away from each other.

ginacarti07manzilmukulLennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Yes, i noticed that bit - he looked back he couldnt help it as he was caught before, - and again you heard the gust of wind sound

Edited by Lennie - 28 April 2011 at 11:24am

ginacmanzilmukularti07

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

yep the gust of wind was the cherry on topClap.I was blown away by neil's expressions.This guy can act.

Also I kind off hv started liking talli.No matter how much we hate her but she unknowingly creates situations favourable for KG.

It was wonderful to see kesar ...he was smitten by gulaals charms as a kid ...and still her heart beats for the same woman.Smile

What say?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saurisritukaprithviginacarti07Lennie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.