Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I did not want todays episode to end.How i wished taht tis episode continues,but alas.Today we saw gulal who was carefree & full of life & colour.She was enjoying her freedom unaware that kesar was watching her  & was fully mesmerised by her.Day Dreaming

Edited by sauris - 28 April 2011 at 11:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hadikhananjalianjaliyummoBBnikki786Kasturiloverritukaprithvi-Amri-Fallen Stararti07....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "todays awesome episode" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I wish I didn't have to rush off but I SO AGREE!! It was beautiful and stress-free completely Embarrassed

Simply mesmerizing!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi....Poojie....

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I agree

The way Kesar was looking at Gulaal, the way Gulaal was playful and free and taking everything in...

Kasturiloverritukaprithvi

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@ Lennie
It was worth every second today. Just beautiful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

kelly12

kelly12

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
omg yup it was..i didnt want it to end either Day Dreaming..i was like y cant they make this episode an hr long lol...but omg i completely luved it i cant wait for tomorrow's episode..Big smile

vasundhara78

Groupbie

vasundhara78

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
lol delicious.

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
ya still not over with their charm Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  i was  mesmerized with gulaal i wonder what was happening to mr arrogant ! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 28 April 2011 at 2:35pm

Kasturiloverritukaprithvi

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Yup Amazing episode.. i was so lost in it i didnt know when it ended Day Dreaming Funny thing is i day dream about Kes_Gul love story all day... hehe... Loving this couple...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.