Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh Mixes-Saibo Page 8 UPDATED 3/6/11 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Omg  Awesome work...ClapClap The steps were perfectly matching the song.. Juz luvd it.. Keep up your gud wrk...Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KriYaansh Mixes-Saibo Page 8 UPDATED 3/6/11 (Page 8)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Aastha, Nikz, Yummo, Nikki, Sanjna, Tasha, Tabzy, Pree, Rafi, Ayesha :ThanksHugHug

Astha:I think this song is on many's top list these daysLOLLOL

Nikz and Yummo:KriYaansh pulled me back to my video making thing. It feels nice to get back to VM making thanks to them.

Nikki:
I don't take request. It's like unless I get song and scenes in my head I can't start working on it. That song you said is my favorite. Let me see if I can make one using that.

Sanjna:
It was difficult more bcoz the audio track was giving lot of trouble to me. I then found a trick to deal with that error luckily.

Pree and Rafi:Mitwa is one of my fav from the four as well.

Finally I am done with new one. The inspiration of this mix has been taken by khushix Woh Pehli Baar mix. This was one of the toughest one because my software gave me hard time to make this. I just experimented with other stuff which I usually don't use apart from my fav black orange one . The song used is one of my favorite track Saibo from Shor In The City. Hope you all like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gwbQMxt2uc

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chsweetapple2995CoffeeAddict-kirulicious-radt--jiya--khushixZaYaHolicmjht_oneSaRuv.Nikki_Titli

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
OMG its awasome yaar i love da song saibo.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
awww cute vm shruti...bt i wish to c one full length vm on ny song...in future when we will gt many more kriyansh scenes...

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Really nice song Shruti .. and ur VM made it even nicer .. its like they gave the song a whole new meaning.. wish it was longer ! <3 Embarrassed

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

LOVED IT especially the dheere dheere part that was really cute plz continue to make these vms!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
its really beautifully done

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!! awesome shruti!!!! loved it!!!!!Clapi also loved ur song selection n effects!!!! it was superb!!! plz make more...if possible plz pm me !! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.