Saanso se hi meri saanse chale
Tu hi dekhey jab aankhey khuley
Dekha falak dekhi zameen
Koi nae tumsa kahei
Aa tughe khud mein mein is tara lu chupa
k khuda b hame kar na paaye judaa
Kaise Kahae Hamey Kitni Mohabbat hai Kitni Mohabbat hai😍

KMH2- 28th April 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with shefali and simi waiting Arhoi comes shefali ask hows arjun is he ok then she herself say how can he b alright in jail Simi ask arhoi hows she then she say say whatever happen Dadu is in hospital but still i came here cuz i believe you and sanchit and romit also there dads has locked them in rooms thats why they didnt came but we all trust you we have seen how arjun change we trust both of you then she call sanchit and romit and arhoi talk to them and say are you both mad why u fight sanchit say you are mad i know u never lie all family know about this but still they are not believing you Romit say dont say mad to my sister-in law sanchit say she is my sister idiot😆 

Arhoi say them not to fight romit say i dont know what happen to dad they are not allowing me to go out as soon as he leave i will come sanchit say we are such a useless shefali and simi both are with you and we are lock in home. Arhoi say u both are brave its easy to run from home and fight its difficult to stay in home and explain them and you both will do this for me. Sanchit say everyone is angry but i will explain them soon they will get agree then she ask about dadu he say nothing change his condition is same. Arhoi gets sad romit say dont take tention everything will b alright. She say i know you all are with me then she say i want to talk with you all then she say four of them that this fight is really difficult and frankly this fight is arjun and mine so i dont want that you all waste your time and emotions so whenever u want you can go away with this fight Simi say we always hate eachother and get jealous from eachother cuz you dont want me to do something good shefali say i think we have finish this in care now i cant give emotion speech in every 8 hour 😆 Romit also agree with shefali and sanchit say your fight is mine fight. She thank everyone and say now our first step is to find lawyer for Arjun.

In evening Arhoi and shefali want to meet lawyers but not one agree to take arjun case Arhoi is really sad. On other hand Sanchit,Romit and Simi also finding lawyers but no one agrees Arhoi is crying but shefali supports her and they went to meet advocate sexsena.
Scean shifted to sexsena office where he is talking arveen aluwaliya and say u dont worry Arjun singhaniya will hang till death😡 just send rajveer to discuss the case. Arhoi and shefali comes but he also refuse to take the case and insult arhoi.

Outside sexsena office rajveer was there he ask arhoi that she was there to meet lawyer she say yes then he say i am coming from hospital my father is fighting for life there i know those who are in love has no meaning for this. i dont think you are our Arhoi she use to have heart and she love us. Arhoi say i still love you chachu and i have heart but that is broken cuz the one who has shoot dadu has hurt dadu body but you are hurting his soul. Arjun has done nothing. Rajveer say i am not here to listen you nonsense she say you have everything but you will not win cuz only thruth win and i challenge you arjun will come out from jail.

Romit Sanchit Simi sitting in some cafe Arhoi and shefali come simi ask any good news arhoi say that lawyer against arjun is really clever he only have lost one case. Sanchit say dont worry atleast he loose the case once simi say yes and if he has loose one so he can loose again shefali say but who will make him loose the case arhoi say who make him loose once then she ask shefali to give her mobile and research on sexsena and found that Ram punjabi was the one who make him loose the case.

Arhoi and shefali went to some bear bar. They show a guy who is drinking bear arhoi ask him about ram punjabi he say lawyer she say yes then he say yes i know him arhoi say so can you tell where is he? He say i want drink. Arhoi bring drink for him ans ask him again he say i am Ram Punjabi.

Episode Ends

Sorry for the mistakes 
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks, will be waiting for the update😳
Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.. I'm waiting for it!
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
w8in for d update..i missed out 2day's epiisode..cuz of my coaching...!     :(  *sigh*
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the awesome update,,the episode was without arjun,,,,,,anyways arohi was there,,,
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update, Natz..amazin'
loved ur presentation!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update...nice one...missed arjun loads..😒
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail